Be the first to like this
ACADEMIC EDUCATOR, LEADER offers the following:
• Advanced experience as a Chief Academic Officer, Dean, Faculty Director, Faculty Development Manager, and Dissertation Mentor, along with experience in Academic Affairs and academic operations.
• Possess significant strengths in distance learning, adult education, teaching with technology, student and faculty relations, and curriculum development.
• Developed an exceptional record of academic excellence, customer service, collaboration, communication, and professionalism.
• Strong academic acumen, with highly developed critical thinking, planning, organization, presentation, conflict resolution and time management skills.
• Self-motivated to achieve peak performance and meet institutional objectives.
• Maintain a student focus while working in a demanding environment, under tight deadlines and high-pressure conditions.
• Recognized for an exceptional ability to relate to diverse student, faculty, and customer populations.