How can you identify the needs of families, closely monitor improvements, and demonstrate your home visiting program’s effectiveness? Use the Life Skills Progression™ (LSP)—the reliable, field-tested family assessment tool for families of children birth to 3 years.
In this free webinar, you’ll get a 20-minute introduction to the LSP. You’ll
• discover the basics of the LSP—what it is and how it works
• view items from each of the 35 parent life skills categories
• understand how the LSP could help you with family goal-setting and planning
• learn about federally funded LSP research that demonstrates program outcomes and maternal health literacy
• understand how the LSP helps with reflective practice and family empowerment