Target Audience Profile
Why is target audience important?
Can I create a target audience profile?
What information do I need to include?
Planning your target audience
Target audience Profile
• You need to create a made-up person who
typically reflects your chosen target audience and
would wear your product.
• You need to include: name, age, sex, where they
live, financial status, type of job, level of
education, interests and hobbies. The more
detailed, the better!
• You have to choose an image from Google to suit
your description and would reflect your ‘typical’
Planning your product
e is 18-
is going to
Shape – love
What do I need to cover?
Name /Sex /Age
Where do they live?
Type of Job/
Level of Education
• End of today’s lesson
• Plan your profile
• What image will you use?
• What gender will you choose?
• What important information do you include?
• What desires might the target audience have about
themselves or their lives?
•Save your Target Audience Profile
in your Media folder entitled
‘Advertising Unit- Mrs Nicolaou’