Who am I?
@cazyetman / email@example.com / www.brightcultures.com
● Consultant at BrightCultures
● Social customer service specialist
● Award winning
A Norwegian term meaning ‘cultural lag’
The term cultural lag refers to the notion that culture takes time
to catch up with technological innovations and that social
problems and conflicts are caused by this lag - Wikipedia
What makes content engaging?
How to take your content to the next level
Have a conversation with the person next to you
The reason two people are talking to each other
(as opposed to someone else)
Social Object Theory
● What is the social object - is it new/inspiring/extraordinary?
● Will it help create social capital for your audience?
● What are you trying to make your audience feel?
● How can you make it easier to share?
● Is it useful?
● Are you using statements or stories?
● Why are you posting this content?
● Is it authentic?
● Is it relevant to the brand and your customers?