Vision of “My city, my right”
• To help people visualize the metrics on urban development for better understanding of the state of affairs in their city.
• To use the data related to urban development and based on the data rank cities for the factors : Sanitation, road & transport, Safety, water and Education
• To enable people collaborate, rate and convey their point of view on government run bodies to be heard by authorities in their city
• To enable people contact their respective local authorities of a particular department in case of complaints & issues
• Last but not the least, to create an environment for collaboration among general public for creating a transparent, accountable government with the help of authorities for the betterment of cities of India