(Slide Data was corrupted so slide content is here)
I can't guarantee the same but I do believe in the #PowerOfSocial and investing in your digital 1st impression because it has transformed my career and professional visibility!
1. Be Yourself, Find Your Voice, Share Your Story
2. Use FirstLast Name of social accounts - Your passion might change but your name won't (Unless your Puff Daddy)
3. Start small and focus on being great in a few places instead of automated in too many!
4. Focus on consistency, while embracing the fact each network requires unique attention! - Your Story & Voice should match across networks but don't automate the same message to every network
5. Focus on sharing and giving what You find valuable! - people follow You for You not what you think they want you to share.
6. Start following more people than you think you should - follower/following ratio means nothing.. How do you know if they're worth following till you do!
7. Unfollowers happen - Worry more about providing value to those who do follow you and it will be the unfollowers loss not yours.
8. #HatersGonnaHate but that's why they give you the unfollow/block/mute button. Bullies, trolls, haters whatever you want to call them exist for everyone but unlike high school you have the ability to silence them! You can't please everyone so focus on being kind and providing value and the noise of the haters will disappear!
9. #ShowUcare - reach out and engage everyone but do research so you can ask a valuable question or comment! -want others time first you must spend time listening to them!
10. Embrace the power of content, all content - Find unique ways to tell your story, the number of views doesn't matter after you get 1 as that one might be the person that changes your world.
11. Tools help amplify your message but they don't replace it.. Test many different free tools as no one tool fits everyone.. Find one that fits your workflow and increases your productivity giving you more time to be human and engage.
12. Learn & follow leaders in your area of interest - promote and share their content to align with their thought process while learning what you can do different to standout.
13. Use hashtags, lists and monitoring tools to find communities, chats and groups of active engagers and start following them!
14. Listen more than you engage - study how, when & what others share to get to know them and improve your strategy.
15. Curate others great content - your time is valuable if someone else wrote a great post curate and add your insights rather than wasting time adding to the noise.
16. When you blog or create content make it great - If you focus on creating less content but making that content great the UPCYCLE it by repurposing it in different shapes. sizes, media types and networks.
17. Treat every social action as a