Successfully reported this slideshow.
We use your LinkedIn profile and activity data to personalize ads and to show you more relevant ads. You can change your ad preferences anytime.
What Impact Will the
ELD Rule
Have on My Business?


Reduced Reliance On Paperwork
“Savings from reduced paperwork will more than
offset the costs of obtaining and maintaini...
“81% of large fleets
with more than 250 trucks
reported that they had
achieved full
ELD implementation.
With the remaining
...
Loss of Drivers Over Pay Issues
Time spent waiting can
take away from the time
allotted to driving.
The HOS rule tracks
mo...
Loss of Drivers Over Pay Issues
The Solution
Alter your
pay
strategy
Charge for
loading/
unloading
1 2
Reduce Risk of HOS Violations
Time entries are logged automatically.
Drivers will be notified when
approaching
their HOS li...
Improved
Monitoring
Capacity Reductions
Utilization Rates
If you’d like to learn more about how to
stay within ELD Compliance
Contact Us
Upcoming SlideShare
Loading in …5
×
Upcoming SlideShare
7 Tips for Saving Money on Your Fleet Expenses
Next
Download to read offline and view in fullscreen.

0

Share

Download to read offline

What Impact Will the ELD Rule Have on My Business?

Download to read offline

Learn how the FMCSA's new ELD Rules may affect you, whether you're a fleet manager or business owner.

Related Books

Free with a 30 day trial from Scribd

See all
  • Be the first to like this

What Impact Will the ELD Rule Have on My Business?

  1. 1. What Impact Will the ELD Rule Have on My Business?
  2. 2. 
 Reduced Reliance On Paperwork “Savings from reduced paperwork will more than offset the costs of obtaining and maintaining minimally compliant ELDs.”
  3. 3. “81% of large fleets with more than 250 trucks reported that they had achieved full ELD implementation. With the remaining 19% currently working towards implementation.” Logistics Viewpoints
  4. 4. Loss of Drivers Over Pay Issues Time spent waiting can take away from the time allotted to driving. The HOS rule tracks more than the time spent driving.
  5. 5. Loss of Drivers Over Pay Issues The Solution Alter your pay strategy Charge for loading/ unloading 1 2
  6. 6. Reduce Risk of HOS Violations Time entries are logged automatically. Drivers will be notified when approaching their HOS limit.
  7. 7. Improved Monitoring Capacity Reductions Utilization Rates
  8. 8. If you’d like to learn more about how to stay within ELD Compliance Contact Us

Learn how the FMCSA's new ELD Rules may affect you, whether you're a fleet manager or business owner.

Views

Total views

437

On Slideshare

0

From embeds

0

Number of embeds

178

Actions

Downloads

1

Shares

0

Comments

0

Likes

0

×