One fine body…
- Knoxville, Tennessee Area, United States
- Work Medical Director, Emotional Health and Recovery Center
- Industry Medical / Health Care / Pharmaceuticals
- Website http://www.MyTherapySession.com
- About I like staying busy and making the mental health community better. A farm in Minnesota was a solid place to grow up and learn. Concordia College and UND were great places for college. The University of Minnesota in Minneapolis was a wonderful medical school. The Air Force HPSP program, training, and my initial inpatient faculty position at Wilford Hall Medical Center was outstanding. Being a psychiatry residency training director for 9 years at ETSU was awesome. Speaking for drug companies was fun. Forensic consultation to the Department of Energy and others civil and criminal matters continues to be exciting and 13 years as the Medical Director of the Emotional Health and Recovery Center...
No followers yet