Presentation Alumni TU/e M&I - DSC/e strives to be an internationally leading expertise center when it comes to data science research and education. Research focuses on developing new insights (models, theories, tools) to be able to add and extract value from real sets of heterogeneous data. Education focuses on the skills and scientific knowledge most relevant for tomorrow's data scientist. The DSC/e will operate in close collaboration with other stakeholders and will make optimal use of its geographical location in the Brainport region.
Because I believe in
1. Empowering pro-active data driven companies towards digital
2. Develop and improve trusted digital experiences for internet
3. Facilitate a secure infrastructure and by regulators.
Data Science will empower this ambition.
BIG DATA, BIG DEAL
What’s going on?
Where to find real value?
What about transparency?
How to align and connect?
Make sense of Big Data
+ Declarative in motion Machine
+ Highly flexible and scalable processing
of streaming data
+ Capture online interactions from any
device with only a single line of code
+ Reduces code with up to 85%
DimML – the new data science language
“I fear the day
surpass our human
The world will have a
generation of idiots.”
Albert Einstein, 1879 - 1955
• Digital Transparency3 protagonist
• Build a data science ecosystem
• Initiate, connect, share, facilitate
Bob Nieme, 1969