Be the first to like this
Read this Blue Harbors whitepaper to learn about using the SAP Express Ship Interface (XSI) to connect to shippers, freight forwarders, motor freight, LTL and Parcel Carriers.
Since 2001, Blue Harbors (blueharbors.com) has focused solely on developing innovative supply chain solutions and providing experienced logistics and warehouse management consulting services to businesses that use SAP. These solutions and services save our clients a significant amount of time and money every year.
You have an opportunity to streamline shipping processes through the implementation of the Blue Harbors Express Shipping Solution (blueharbors.com/xss). The Express Shipping Solution provides a comprehensive and flexible platform that automates shipping functions within SAP.
Ship with over 50 carriers worldwide directly from your SAP system:
(1) Eliminate need for carrier-specific processes, applications and packing stations;
(2) No new shipping application or technology to support — all activity is transacted directly within your existing SAP environment;
(3) Designed using native SAP tools to provide seamless communication with all the leading parcel carriers, so that you can better leverage the investment which has already been made in SAP and reduce your total cost of ownership;
(4) Easy maintenance with hosted solution: no rate tables to update, no data to sync across systems or label formatting;
(5) Real-time tracking information available directly in SAP sales orders, deliveries and shipments.
Contact us: email@example.com; http://blueharbors.com/xss