• Representing apple• Apple demanding• Vocabulary• Summary• End
• The lawyer representing Apple opened the case by showing slides of Samsung phones from 2006 and comparing them to 2010 models, which were produced after the release of the iPhone. He highlighted their similarities and said, "its easier to copy than to innovate," claiming Samsungs own internal documents show the South Korean company made the decision to copy the iPhone.
• Apple is demanding $2.5bn in damages. Samsung denies the charges - the companys lawyers were also preparing opening statements for the jury of seven men and two women, who will have to come to terms with the complexities of patent law.
• Representing: que representa• Similarities: similitudes• Innovate: innovar• Damages: daños y prejuicios• Complexities: complejidades• Chalenging: desafiante• Fast Growing: crece muy rapido• A big impact: un gran impacto
• Samsung copying the state an Apple mobile model from 2006 to 2010 sanmsung• Apple demands money for the damages they have caused