Be the first to like this
Learning and development programs are becoming increasingly popular throughout organizations due to their known benefits of improving employee engagement, retention, and performance. But how many learning and development programs are truly successful? Statistics say not many.
Gautama Buddha said “when the student is ready, the teacher will appear”. Before you can earn initial approval from your executives, you need to answer two questions: who are the students in your organization? And what do they want to learn?
The students may be fresh talent, bringing innovation and challenging the status quo or veterans who have become well-versed in organization's ways. But they all want to learn - 95% of employees say they would stay at a company longer if they invested in their career development. Preparing students to learn is less about creating excitement around the learning and more about the ability to continually be engaged and apply what they learned.
During this webinar, we will discuss:
- The benefits you can see from a strong L&D program
- The disconnects that can cause your program to be unsuccessful
- The difference between a career path and the process of career sculpting
- The five elements to gain both leadership and employee buy-in
- Ways to measure the success of the program and the skills learned
- Steps to maintain success in your L&D program