GETTING YOUR OMEGA 3 FROM FISH OIL?
YOU COULD BE DAMAGING YOUR HEALTH.
Fish oil contains highly toxic chemicals.
Pollutants accumulate in fish … and in you.
- Carcinogenic PCBs, dioxin, lead, and mercury.
- Antibiotics and hormones in fish food.
- Farmed fish are worse than fresh fish.
- Genetically modified fish now permissible.
- Fish oil goes rancid in a few weeks.
- Green Omega 3 stays fresh for 24 months.
In a recent Consumer Lab evaluation every one of the fish oil supplements purchased contained detectable levels of toxins. Many were already rancid when purchased.
For decades the world’s oceans have been a dumping ground for chemical and even radioactive waste. These poisons are ingested by small fish, and then accumulate in the larger fish who eat them. Called ‘persistent’ chemicals because they stay in the fish, these pollutants can be extremely harmful to your health, and are not degraded over time.
And of course farm-reared fish live in the same polluted oceans, but they are even more contaminated because they have an artificial diet that includes fish scraps, chicken waste, hormones and antibiotics, plus the water in these ponds is not usually circulated as it is in the ocean. Waste from these ponds is even a major source of ocean pollution.
**Green Omega 3 is 100% vegetarian.**
Biotivia have produced an Omega 3 product which provides high levels of EPA and DHA fatty acids, along with benefical co-ingredients.
- Swiss Martek DHA oil from fresh water algae
- Peruvian Organic Salba seed DHA oil.
- Sesame seed (7) anti-oxidant lignans.
- Cranberry oil, magnesiumn - and DHA-rich.
- Green tea anti-oxidant extract.
- Biotivia research-grade Resveratrol.
- Packed in vegetarian V Licaps not cheap gelatin capsules.
- Does not go rancid ever. Stays fresh for 24 months.
**Presentation to US retailers.**
- Biotivia products are sold by major US retailers.
- This presentation helps store employees to understand the benefits of Green Omega 3.
- For more product information, please visit our website: