Be the first to like this
Covered in this Issue:
• In Q1 Public Biopharmas Shift Fundraising into Overdrive
• Syk 'Em? Rigel Says RA Data Not Far from Pfizer's Phase III
• Ambrx Lands Another Pharma In Potential $300M Astellas Deal
• IPO Flurry Continues: Receptos Files Proposed $86M Offering
• Other News To Note
- QLT Inc., of Vancouver, British Columbia, completed the sale of its punctal plug drug delivery system to Mati Therapeutics Inc.
• Clinic Roundup
- Emergent BioSolutions Inc., of Rockville, Md., expanded the protocol for its ongoing Phase Ib, single-arm, open-label study (Protocol 16009) that is evaluating the safety and efficacy of TRU-016 in combination with rituximab in previously untreated patients with chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL).
• Pharma: Other News To Note
- Pozen Inc., of Chapel Hill, N.C., disclosed results of a company-sponsored study at the Academy of Managed Care Pharmacy's 25th Annual Meeting and Expo on April 4.
Read More »
• Bench Press: BioWorld Looks at Translational Medicine
- Researchers from Stanford University published new evidence to support the surprising notion that amyloid fibrils, best known as the likely culprits in Alzheimer's disease, can be beneficial in multiple sclerosis and other neuroinflammatory diseases.