William L. Goldberg
5046 Morse Avenue
Skokie, IL 60077
Home: (847) 679-1559
Cell: (224) 216-3881
University of Wisconsin, La Crosse,Wisconsin 1978-1981
Midwest Regional Manager July 2015 – December 2016
FRAM Group, Lake Forest, Illinois
Position Description- As the regional manager of an eight state sales operation representing both Autolite
Spark Plugs and Fram Filters. I coordinated all aspects of business operations including sales,
management, and overall growth (internally and externally).
● Worked with the sales associates,technical trainers, and marketing coordinator in the midwest
region to coordinate their efforts to FRAM Group warehouse distributor customers.
● Actively prospected for new business opportunities and followed up on all leads.
● Developed business relationships with all current customers in the midwest region.
● Kept all customers aware of new programs, advertising materials, and policies.
● Uphold a strong line of communication with the director of sales.
Midwest District Sales Manager November 2011- January 2015
Wix Filters, Gastonia, North Carolina
Position Description - Oversaw a multi-state region representing Wix Filters and Mahla Gaskets best
interests within Carquest Auto Parts.
● Represented filter and gasket division at 80 Carquest Auto Parts stores.
● Met and exceeded the annual district sales quota.
● Set up retail merchandising programs at warehouse distributor and store level.
● Handled all correspondence and reports promptly and accurately.
● Investigated all customer complaints, recommended adjustments and technical assistance
● Kept customers informed of company policies concerning promotional programs, sales materials
and displays, defectives, obsolescence, returns, reporting, and co-ops.
● Maintained regular contact with warehouse distributor sales force.
● Coordinated technical training seminars and fleet surveys to ensure customer satisfaction.
● Stayed informed on all important competitive marketing activity in the district and made
recommendations for appropriate action if needed.
Independant Territory Sales Manager February 2008-October 2011
Kent Automotive, Chicago, Illinois
● Serviced existing automotive, truck and fleet accounts..
● Conducted demonstrations and product education seminars.
● Investigated customer concerns and developed programs to prevent future issues.
● Significantly created regional growth
Residential Real Estate Broker 1997-2008
ReMax and Koenig & Stray, Chicago, IL
Role Description: Responsibilities included all aspects of realestate transactions including planning
marketing strategies, working one-on-one with clients, assessing client needs, collaborating with
mortgage brokers, home inspectors, attorneys, and other individuals as needed.
Owner & Operator 1981-1997
Addison Auto Parts & United Muffler Shop, Chicago, IL
Role Description: Operated family owned automotive repair and auto parts business. Responsibilities
included the daily management of all store employees, productivity and profitability, management of
inventory, and bookkeeping.
● License, National Association of Realtors, 1990
● Continuing Education Credits, National Association of Realtors
● Chair, Fairview Elementary and Middle School, District 72 2004, 2006
○ Headed committees to raise financial aid (27 mil total) for infrastructure and staff.
● Coach, Skokie Park District 2000-2005
○ Directed grammar school athletic programs (60 children annually).
● Assistant Teacher,Evanston Ki Aikido 2004-Present
○ Help educate students by providing guidance and discipline.