BUY NOW , PAY NOW
Needs Saving Bank Account.
Validity is 5 years/ 10years
No credit limit
Annual charges levied on Debit card
Limited Cash Withdrawal
• A Debit Card is substitute of Cheque.
• It is a Faster mode of withdrawing Cash &for making payments
to third party.
• It can be used to make a payment at shops or restaurants where a
Point of sale (POS) terminal is available.
• It can also be used to make payments of online purchases.
• Many debit cards are of the Visa or MasterCard brand.
• Debit card can be used in Any ATM .
• Annual charges are levied for a Debit card.
Types of Debit cards issued by
• Priority Platinum Debit Card
• Classic Debit Card
• Business Titanium Rewards Debit Card
• Mastercard Business Debit Card
• MyDesign - Image Debit Card
• Gold Debit Card
• Business Platinum Debit Card
• Titanium Rewards Debit Card
• Gold Plus Debit Card
• Ladies First Card
(1) is the bank logo.
(2) is the EMV chip
(commonly referred to
as 'Chip And Pin')
(3) is the Hologram
(4) is the 16 Digit
(5) is the logo of the
(6) is the expiry date
(7) is the name of the
• VISA card Starts with Number “4” also
called as MII (Major Industry Identifier)
• Last Number is “CHECK DIGIT” .
• First 6 digits Numbers are IIN (Issuer
Identification Number) Digit, Previously
Called Bank Identification Number (BIN).
• From 7th – 15th Numbers are Account
• Master Card Starts With Number “5” also
Called as MII(Major Industry Identifier)
• Reverse Side of the card there is a 3 Digit