SlideShare a Scribd company logo
Culture	as	Competitive	
Advantage
Steve	Cadigan,	@scadigan	
Winning	in	the	New	Reality
The	answer	to	this	question	
says	it	all
Who	is	your	main	
competitor
@scadigan
?
Winning	Today	Ain’t Easy
• Hard	to	predict	the	future
• Who	really	believes	a	5	year	plan?
• Barrier	to	entry	lower	than	ever
@scadigan
LinkedIn	Story
@scadigan
• Create	an	amazing	company
• Transformation	journey
• Unexpected	success
Results	Do	the	Talkin’
@scadigan
• LinkedIn	grew	staff	from	400	to	5,000	in	5	years
• Considered	one	of	top	IPOs	of	past	decade
• Doubled	revenue	while	doubling	employee	base	y/y
• "Disrupted"	an	industry
• $26B	exit	in	only	13	years	from	birth
• Built	a	"world class"	company
The	Billion	Dollar	Questions
• How	do	you	build	a	company	when:	
all	your	leaders	are	recruiting	most	of	the	time?
• How	do	you	double	revenues	every	year	when:
your	employee	base	doubles	every	year?
• How	do	you	avoid	suffocating	from:
the	weight	of	your	success?
@scadigan
@scadigan
The	Irony	of	LinkedIn’s	
Success
On	paper	this	was	not	
supposed	to	happen!
Big	Challenges	
@scadigan
• Scaling	without	crumbling
• Culture,	Communication,	Org	Layers,	Titles…
• Constant	Changes,	Growth	and	Complexity
• New	people,	offices,	countries,	policies…
• What	business	are	we	in?
• How	do	I	focus	my	team	in	chaos?
More	Challenges
• How	do	you	beat	the	best	companies	in	the	world	
in	war	for	talent:
• Google,	Apple,	Facebook,	Netflix,	Amazon…
• We	had	no	brand!!
• “Linked…What???”
• And	yet…..we	succeeded
@scadigan
The	Untold	Stories	of	Success
@scadigan
• Exec	team	“rookies”/first	timers
• First	time	CEO
• Complex	business	model
• Real	competitive	threats	(Google,	Facebook	&	…)
• The	“pain”	of	growth
Inflection	Point
@scadigan
• Biggest	impediment	to	our	growth?
• Hiring	top	tech	talent
• Our	main	business	product?
• Recruiting	product
• Our	biggest pain point?
Career	“Transformation”
@scadigan
Culture	was	our	Focus
• “What	kind	of	company	do	we	
want	to	be?”
• Everyone	builds	a	winning	culture
• “We	want	this	to	be	the	best	job	
you	ever	had!”
@scadigan
How	Did	We	Achieve	Success?
• Listening
• Culture++
@scadigan
Driving	Career	Velocity
Delivering	transformation
@scadigan
• Talent	was	our	#1	priority	as	a	company
• Career	velocity	mattered
• Career	“bursts”
• We	tore	up	“one	year	before	you	can	apply”
We	Focused	on	our	Brand
@scadigan
• Issue:	we	needed	to	stand	out	in	a	crowd
• Solution:		
• Amazing	experiences
• Guest	speakers
• Work	is	an	"adventure"
• Virtuous	cycle	created
• Message	amplification
@scadigan
If	Talent	is	your	differentiator	then…
• You	must	learn	from	your	talent
• Listening	and	collecting	information	is	essential
• Information	informs	strategy
• Information	provides	insights	to	adjust	course
• You	MUST	have	a	Listening	Strategy	today
New	Assets
We	won	with	Culture
• InDays creation
• Inspirational	speakers
• Creating	– awesome experiences
• Career	transformation
@scadigan
…We	listened	to	the	stories	and	responded
The	Path	Forward
• The	world	is	increasingly	transparent
• You	must	have	a	great	culture	or	great	talent	will	
not	want	to	join	or	stay
• Employer	brand	is	real
• So	real	you	should	not	try	to	“produce”
• Your	brand	must	be	authentic
• Culture	more	critical	than	ever
@scadigan
In	Summary
Culture	can	be	your	“competitiveadvantage"
• Stories	are	your	brand
• Are	you	creating	experiences	worth	talking	about?
• Is	having	an	awesome	culture	a	priority?
• First	step	is	building	a	listening	strategy
@scadigan
Summary	Thoughts
• You	can	win	against	better	brands
• With	bigger	arsenals
• You	can	be	world class	as	a	first timer
• Everyone	engaged	in	building	your	company	is	powerful!
@scadigan
Questions?
Thank	you!

More Related Content

What's hot

Make or Break Moments
Make or Break MomentsMake or Break Moments
Make or Break MomentsKam Kazemi
 
Recruitment and retention and the role of governors
Recruitment and retention and the role of governorsRecruitment and retention and the role of governors
Recruitment and retention and the role of governorsNaureen Khalid
 
Top Six Tips for Retaining Nonprofit Talent with Social Media for Nonprofits ...
Top Six Tips for Retaining Nonprofit Talent with Social Media for Nonprofits ...Top Six Tips for Retaining Nonprofit Talent with Social Media for Nonprofits ...
Top Six Tips for Retaining Nonprofit Talent with Social Media for Nonprofits ...GuideStar
 
Master the 4 Stages to Building a Corporate Culture that Amplifies Execution
Master the 4 Stages to Building a Corporate Culture that Amplifies ExecutionMaster the 4 Stages to Building a Corporate Culture that Amplifies Execution
Master the 4 Stages to Building a Corporate Culture that Amplifies ExecutionAchieveIt
 
Practical ways to boost strategy execution
Practical ways to boost strategy executionPractical ways to boost strategy execution
Practical ways to boost strategy executionAchieveIt
 
Swap out your hiring manager headache for a true business partnership | Talen...
Swap out your hiring manager headache for a true business partnership | Talen...Swap out your hiring manager headache for a true business partnership | Talen...
Swap out your hiring manager headache for a true business partnership | Talen...LinkedIn Talent Solutions
 
E-learning and data: two peas in a pod
E-learning and data: two peas in a podE-learning and data: two peas in a pod
E-learning and data: two peas in a podXylos
 
Agile Gurugram 2017 | Survival is a matter of change…change requires Business...
Agile Gurugram 2017 | Survival is a matter of change…change requires Business...Agile Gurugram 2017 | Survival is a matter of change…change requires Business...
Agile Gurugram 2017 | Survival is a matter of change…change requires Business...AgileNetwork
 
Webinar: How to Make Inclusion Real
Webinar: How to Make Inclusion Real Webinar: How to Make Inclusion Real
Webinar: How to Make Inclusion Real Limeade
 
The Executioner's Tale - Interaction '14 Redux at IxDA London
The Executioner's Tale - Interaction '14 Redux at IxDA LondonThe Executioner's Tale - Interaction '14 Redux at IxDA London
The Executioner's Tale - Interaction '14 Redux at IxDA LondonSuffiyan Ansari
 
The Most Important Decision
The Most Important DecisionThe Most Important Decision
The Most Important Decision7Geese
 
AgileMidwest2018-Heffield-AgileLeadershipOutofBounds
AgileMidwest2018-Heffield-AgileLeadershipOutofBoundsAgileMidwest2018-Heffield-AgileLeadershipOutofBounds
AgileMidwest2018-Heffield-AgileLeadershipOutofBoundsJason Tice
 
The 2020 State of Talent Optimization Report | The Predictive Index
The 2020 State of Talent Optimization Report | The Predictive IndexThe 2020 State of Talent Optimization Report | The Predictive Index
The 2020 State of Talent Optimization Report | The Predictive IndexThe Predictive Index
 
Using OKRs to Drive Results AKA "Secrets To Crushing Your Goals"
Using OKRs to Drive Results AKA "Secrets To Crushing Your Goals"Using OKRs to Drive Results AKA "Secrets To Crushing Your Goals"
Using OKRs to Drive Results AKA "Secrets To Crushing Your Goals"Heavybit
 
IT and human capital: Yin and Yang in your digital workplace
IT and human capital: Yin and Yang in your digital workplaceIT and human capital: Yin and Yang in your digital workplace
IT and human capital: Yin and Yang in your digital workplaceXylos
 
Rethinking Your Business Strategy with Talent Optimization
Rethinking Your Business Strategy with Talent OptimizationRethinking Your Business Strategy with Talent Optimization
Rethinking Your Business Strategy with Talent OptimizationThe Predictive Index
 
STRATEGY IS VANITY, STRATEGY EXECUTION IS SANITY - Bridge the gap between str...
STRATEGY IS VANITY, STRATEGY EXECUTION IS SANITY - Bridge the gap between str...STRATEGY IS VANITY, STRATEGY EXECUTION IS SANITY - Bridge the gap between str...
STRATEGY IS VANITY, STRATEGY EXECUTION IS SANITY - Bridge the gap between str...AchieveIt
 

What's hot (20)

Make or Break Moments
Make or Break MomentsMake or Break Moments
Make or Break Moments
 
Recruitment and retention and the role of governors
Recruitment and retention and the role of governorsRecruitment and retention and the role of governors
Recruitment and retention and the role of governors
 
Top Six Tips for Retaining Nonprofit Talent with Social Media for Nonprofits ...
Top Six Tips for Retaining Nonprofit Talent with Social Media for Nonprofits ...Top Six Tips for Retaining Nonprofit Talent with Social Media for Nonprofits ...
Top Six Tips for Retaining Nonprofit Talent with Social Media for Nonprofits ...
 
Master the 4 Stages to Building a Corporate Culture that Amplifies Execution
Master the 4 Stages to Building a Corporate Culture that Amplifies ExecutionMaster the 4 Stages to Building a Corporate Culture that Amplifies Execution
Master the 4 Stages to Building a Corporate Culture that Amplifies Execution
 
Practical ways to boost strategy execution
Practical ways to boost strategy executionPractical ways to boost strategy execution
Practical ways to boost strategy execution
 
Accountability
AccountabilityAccountability
Accountability
 
Swap out your hiring manager headache for a true business partnership | Talen...
Swap out your hiring manager headache for a true business partnership | Talen...Swap out your hiring manager headache for a true business partnership | Talen...
Swap out your hiring manager headache for a true business partnership | Talen...
 
rEDBrum 2019
rEDBrum 2019rEDBrum 2019
rEDBrum 2019
 
The Social CEO
The Social CEOThe Social CEO
The Social CEO
 
E-learning and data: two peas in a pod
E-learning and data: two peas in a podE-learning and data: two peas in a pod
E-learning and data: two peas in a pod
 
Agile Gurugram 2017 | Survival is a matter of change…change requires Business...
Agile Gurugram 2017 | Survival is a matter of change…change requires Business...Agile Gurugram 2017 | Survival is a matter of change…change requires Business...
Agile Gurugram 2017 | Survival is a matter of change…change requires Business...
 
Webinar: How to Make Inclusion Real
Webinar: How to Make Inclusion Real Webinar: How to Make Inclusion Real
Webinar: How to Make Inclusion Real
 
The Executioner's Tale - Interaction '14 Redux at IxDA London
The Executioner's Tale - Interaction '14 Redux at IxDA LondonThe Executioner's Tale - Interaction '14 Redux at IxDA London
The Executioner's Tale - Interaction '14 Redux at IxDA London
 
The Most Important Decision
The Most Important DecisionThe Most Important Decision
The Most Important Decision
 
AgileMidwest2018-Heffield-AgileLeadershipOutofBounds
AgileMidwest2018-Heffield-AgileLeadershipOutofBoundsAgileMidwest2018-Heffield-AgileLeadershipOutofBounds
AgileMidwest2018-Heffield-AgileLeadershipOutofBounds
 
The 2020 State of Talent Optimization Report | The Predictive Index
The 2020 State of Talent Optimization Report | The Predictive IndexThe 2020 State of Talent Optimization Report | The Predictive Index
The 2020 State of Talent Optimization Report | The Predictive Index
 
Using OKRs to Drive Results AKA "Secrets To Crushing Your Goals"
Using OKRs to Drive Results AKA "Secrets To Crushing Your Goals"Using OKRs to Drive Results AKA "Secrets To Crushing Your Goals"
Using OKRs to Drive Results AKA "Secrets To Crushing Your Goals"
 
IT and human capital: Yin and Yang in your digital workplace
IT and human capital: Yin and Yang in your digital workplaceIT and human capital: Yin and Yang in your digital workplace
IT and human capital: Yin and Yang in your digital workplace
 
Rethinking Your Business Strategy with Talent Optimization
Rethinking Your Business Strategy with Talent OptimizationRethinking Your Business Strategy with Talent Optimization
Rethinking Your Business Strategy with Talent Optimization
 
STRATEGY IS VANITY, STRATEGY EXECUTION IS SANITY - Bridge the gap between str...
STRATEGY IS VANITY, STRATEGY EXECUTION IS SANITY - Bridge the gap between str...STRATEGY IS VANITY, STRATEGY EXECUTION IS SANITY - Bridge the gap between str...
STRATEGY IS VANITY, STRATEGY EXECUTION IS SANITY - Bridge the gap between str...
 

Similar to Making Culture a Competitive Advantage

RubyConf India 2019 - Confessions of a rubypreneur
RubyConf India 2019 - Confessions of a rubypreneurRubyConf India 2019 - Confessions of a rubypreneur
RubyConf India 2019 - Confessions of a rubypreneurGautam Rege
 
Making Customer Success a Core Part of Your Business From Day One
Making Customer Success a Core Part of Your Business From Day OneMaking Customer Success a Core Part of Your Business From Day One
Making Customer Success a Core Part of Your Business From Day OneTotango
 
2020 Cold Prospecting
2020 Cold Prospecting2020 Cold Prospecting
2020 Cold ProspectingRod Sloane
 
The Mystery Behind Leading and Sustaining a Chapter - Summit 2015
The Mystery Behind Leading and Sustaining a Chapter - Summit 2015 The Mystery Behind Leading and Sustaining a Chapter - Summit 2015
The Mystery Behind Leading and Sustaining a Chapter - Summit 2015 Eddie Vidal
 
How to Attract & Hire Rockstar Staff
How to Attract & Hire Rockstar StaffHow to Attract & Hire Rockstar Staff
How to Attract & Hire Rockstar StaffSurefire Local
 
What To Do When You Can't Do Anything - SEO Soft Skills - Clarity '14
What To Do When You Can't Do Anything - SEO Soft Skills - Clarity '14What To Do When You Can't Do Anything - SEO Soft Skills - Clarity '14
What To Do When You Can't Do Anything - SEO Soft Skills - Clarity '14Keith Goode
 
From Good to Brilliant: How to create a step change in your work with young p...
From Good to Brilliant: How to create a step change in your work with young p...From Good to Brilliant: How to create a step change in your work with young p...
From Good to Brilliant: How to create a step change in your work with young p...Will Moody
 
From Good to Brilliant: How to create a step change in your work with young p...
From Good to Brilliant: How to create a step change in your work with young p...From Good to Brilliant: How to create a step change in your work with young p...
From Good to Brilliant: How to create a step change in your work with young p...Will Moody
 
Webinar EAE: International Career Development
Webinar EAE: International Career DevelopmentWebinar EAE: International Career Development
Webinar EAE: International Career DevelopmentEAE Business School
 
Perspectives of Entrepreneurship
Perspectives of EntrepreneurshipPerspectives of Entrepreneurship
Perspectives of EntrepreneurshipYasithNayana
 
Launching A Startup in 2017: A Founder's Pocket Guide
Launching A Startup in 2017: A Founder's Pocket GuideLaunching A Startup in 2017: A Founder's Pocket Guide
Launching A Startup in 2017: A Founder's Pocket GuideBrian Kelly
 
Business intelligence charles schwab intern resume.cover letter
Business intelligence charles schwab intern resume.cover letterBusiness intelligence charles schwab intern resume.cover letter
Business intelligence charles schwab intern resume.cover letterAlldritt, Eric
 
Living on the edge - FInding a Competitive Edge in Turbulent Times
Living on the edge - FInding a Competitive Edge in Turbulent TimesLiving on the edge - FInding a Competitive Edge in Turbulent Times
Living on the edge - FInding a Competitive Edge in Turbulent TimesTom Hood, CPA,CITP,CGMA
 
Flat6 Labs Bahrain Cycle 5 Bootcamp Day 1
Flat6 Labs Bahrain Cycle 5 Bootcamp Day 1Flat6 Labs Bahrain Cycle 5 Bootcamp Day 1
Flat6 Labs Bahrain Cycle 5 Bootcamp Day 1Dave Parker
 
Leadership: Accountabilty vs Visionary
Leadership: Accountabilty vs VisionaryLeadership: Accountabilty vs Visionary
Leadership: Accountabilty vs VisionaryNelson Conde
 
LinkedIn for Advisors - How to Use LinkedIn to Get New Clients - InfoVera Sp...
LinkedIn for Advisors - How to Use LinkedIn to Get New Clients  - InfoVera Sp...LinkedIn for Advisors - How to Use LinkedIn to Get New Clients  - InfoVera Sp...
LinkedIn for Advisors - How to Use LinkedIn to Get New Clients - InfoVera Sp...Social Jack
 
Self Marketing by John Sweney, Brookwoods Group (May2014)
Self Marketing by John Sweney, Brookwoods Group (May2014)Self Marketing by John Sweney, Brookwoods Group (May2014)
Self Marketing by John Sweney, Brookwoods Group (May2014)IABC Houston
 
Nordic Life Science Challenge 2014 Business Plan Presentation
Nordic Life Science Challenge 2014 Business Plan PresentationNordic Life Science Challenge 2014 Business Plan Presentation
Nordic Life Science Challenge 2014 Business Plan PresentationPaul Beatus
 
Sian Simpson | Sales & Marketing Jam - 'What Matters' & 'The Untapped Potenti...
Sian Simpson | Sales & Marketing Jam - 'What Matters' & 'The Untapped Potenti...Sian Simpson | Sales & Marketing Jam - 'What Matters' & 'The Untapped Potenti...
Sian Simpson | Sales & Marketing Jam - 'What Matters' & 'The Untapped Potenti...Kiwi Landing Pad
 

Similar to Making Culture a Competitive Advantage (20)

RubyConf India 2019 - Confessions of a rubypreneur
RubyConf India 2019 - Confessions of a rubypreneurRubyConf India 2019 - Confessions of a rubypreneur
RubyConf India 2019 - Confessions of a rubypreneur
 
Making Customer Success a Core Part of Your Business From Day One
Making Customer Success a Core Part of Your Business From Day OneMaking Customer Success a Core Part of Your Business From Day One
Making Customer Success a Core Part of Your Business From Day One
 
2020 Cold Prospecting
2020 Cold Prospecting2020 Cold Prospecting
2020 Cold Prospecting
 
The Mystery Behind Leading and Sustaining a Chapter - Summit 2015
The Mystery Behind Leading and Sustaining a Chapter - Summit 2015 The Mystery Behind Leading and Sustaining a Chapter - Summit 2015
The Mystery Behind Leading and Sustaining a Chapter - Summit 2015
 
How to Attract & Hire Rockstar Staff
How to Attract & Hire Rockstar StaffHow to Attract & Hire Rockstar Staff
How to Attract & Hire Rockstar Staff
 
What To Do When You Can't Do Anything - SEO Soft Skills - Clarity '14
What To Do When You Can't Do Anything - SEO Soft Skills - Clarity '14What To Do When You Can't Do Anything - SEO Soft Skills - Clarity '14
What To Do When You Can't Do Anything - SEO Soft Skills - Clarity '14
 
From Good to Brilliant: How to create a step change in your work with young p...
From Good to Brilliant: How to create a step change in your work with young p...From Good to Brilliant: How to create a step change in your work with young p...
From Good to Brilliant: How to create a step change in your work with young p...
 
From Good to Brilliant: How to create a step change in your work with young p...
From Good to Brilliant: How to create a step change in your work with young p...From Good to Brilliant: How to create a step change in your work with young p...
From Good to Brilliant: How to create a step change in your work with young p...
 
Webinar EAE: International Career Development
Webinar EAE: International Career DevelopmentWebinar EAE: International Career Development
Webinar EAE: International Career Development
 
Perspectives of Entrepreneurship
Perspectives of EntrepreneurshipPerspectives of Entrepreneurship
Perspectives of Entrepreneurship
 
Launching A Startup in 2017: A Founder's Pocket Guide
Launching A Startup in 2017: A Founder's Pocket GuideLaunching A Startup in 2017: A Founder's Pocket Guide
Launching A Startup in 2017: A Founder's Pocket Guide
 
Business intelligence charles schwab intern resume.cover letter
Business intelligence charles schwab intern resume.cover letterBusiness intelligence charles schwab intern resume.cover letter
Business intelligence charles schwab intern resume.cover letter
 
Living on the edge - FInding a Competitive Edge in Turbulent Times
Living on the edge - FInding a Competitive Edge in Turbulent TimesLiving on the edge - FInding a Competitive Edge in Turbulent Times
Living on the edge - FInding a Competitive Edge in Turbulent Times
 
Flat6 Labs Bahrain Cycle 5 Bootcamp Day 1
Flat6 Labs Bahrain Cycle 5 Bootcamp Day 1Flat6 Labs Bahrain Cycle 5 Bootcamp Day 1
Flat6 Labs Bahrain Cycle 5 Bootcamp Day 1
 
Leadership: Accountabilty vs Visionary
Leadership: Accountabilty vs VisionaryLeadership: Accountabilty vs Visionary
Leadership: Accountabilty vs Visionary
 
LinkedIn for Advisors - How to Use LinkedIn to Get New Clients - InfoVera Sp...
LinkedIn for Advisors - How to Use LinkedIn to Get New Clients  - InfoVera Sp...LinkedIn for Advisors - How to Use LinkedIn to Get New Clients  - InfoVera Sp...
LinkedIn for Advisors - How to Use LinkedIn to Get New Clients - InfoVera Sp...
 
LinkedIn.pptx
LinkedIn.pptxLinkedIn.pptx
LinkedIn.pptx
 
Self Marketing by John Sweney, Brookwoods Group (May2014)
Self Marketing by John Sweney, Brookwoods Group (May2014)Self Marketing by John Sweney, Brookwoods Group (May2014)
Self Marketing by John Sweney, Brookwoods Group (May2014)
 
Nordic Life Science Challenge 2014 Business Plan Presentation
Nordic Life Science Challenge 2014 Business Plan PresentationNordic Life Science Challenge 2014 Business Plan Presentation
Nordic Life Science Challenge 2014 Business Plan Presentation
 
Sian Simpson | Sales & Marketing Jam - 'What Matters' & 'The Untapped Potenti...
Sian Simpson | Sales & Marketing Jam - 'What Matters' & 'The Untapped Potenti...Sian Simpson | Sales & Marketing Jam - 'What Matters' & 'The Untapped Potenti...
Sian Simpson | Sales & Marketing Jam - 'What Matters' & 'The Untapped Potenti...
 

More from BetterWorks

1% of your day to change the other 99%
1% of your day to change the other 99%1% of your day to change the other 99%
1% of your day to change the other 99%BetterWorks
 
Bridging Business and HR
Bridging Business and HRBridging Business and HR
Bridging Business and HRBetterWorks
 
How We Get Feedback Wrong
How We Get Feedback WrongHow We Get Feedback Wrong
How We Get Feedback WrongBetterWorks
 
Fearless Accountability: Create Teams That Won't Let Each Other Fail
Fearless Accountability: Create Teams That Won't Let Each Other FailFearless Accountability: Create Teams That Won't Let Each Other Fail
Fearless Accountability: Create Teams That Won't Let Each Other FailBetterWorks
 
How to Definitively, Completely, Utterly Eradicate Stress From Your Life
How to Definitively, Completely, Utterly Eradicate Stress From Your LifeHow to Definitively, Completely, Utterly Eradicate Stress From Your Life
How to Definitively, Completely, Utterly Eradicate Stress From Your LifeBetterWorks
 
Accelerate Effectiveness: Why Can't We All Just Get Aligned?
Accelerate Effectiveness: Why Can't We All Just Get Aligned?Accelerate Effectiveness: Why Can't We All Just Get Aligned?
Accelerate Effectiveness: Why Can't We All Just Get Aligned?BetterWorks
 
Goal Examples for Legal
Goal Examples for LegalGoal Examples for Legal
Goal Examples for LegalBetterWorks
 
Goal Examples for Human Resources
Goal Examples for Human ResourcesGoal Examples for Human Resources
Goal Examples for Human ResourcesBetterWorks
 
Goal Examples for Finance
Goal Examples for FinanceGoal Examples for Finance
Goal Examples for FinanceBetterWorks
 
Goal Examples for Customer Success
Goal Examples for Customer SuccessGoal Examples for Customer Success
Goal Examples for Customer SuccessBetterWorks
 
Goal Examples for Agile Engineering
Goal Examples for Agile EngineeringGoal Examples for Agile Engineering
Goal Examples for Agile EngineeringBetterWorks
 
Goal Examples for Call Center
Goal Examples for Call CenterGoal Examples for Call Center
Goal Examples for Call CenterBetterWorks
 
Goal Summit 2016: Getting HR a Seat at the Table
Goal Summit 2016: Getting HR a Seat at the TableGoal Summit 2016: Getting HR a Seat at the Table
Goal Summit 2016: Getting HR a Seat at the TableBetterWorks
 
Goal Summit 2016: The New Organization – Different by Design
Goal Summit 2016: The New Organization – Different by DesignGoal Summit 2016: The New Organization – Different by Design
Goal Summit 2016: The New Organization – Different by DesignBetterWorks
 
Goal Summit 2016: How to be a Kickass Boss Without Losing Your Humanity or Cr...
Goal Summit 2016: How to be a Kickass Boss Without Losing Your Humanity or Cr...Goal Summit 2016: How to be a Kickass Boss Without Losing Your Humanity or Cr...
Goal Summit 2016: How to be a Kickass Boss Without Losing Your Humanity or Cr...BetterWorks
 
Goal Summit 2016: Insights From Peter Drucker
Goal Summit 2016: Insights From Peter DruckerGoal Summit 2016: Insights From Peter Drucker
Goal Summit 2016: Insights From Peter DruckerBetterWorks
 
BetterWorks Goal Summit 2015: Avoid the Disconnect Between Strategy and Execu...
BetterWorks Goal Summit 2015: Avoid the Disconnect Between Strategy and Execu...BetterWorks Goal Summit 2015: Avoid the Disconnect Between Strategy and Execu...
BetterWorks Goal Summit 2015: Avoid the Disconnect Between Strategy and Execu...BetterWorks
 
Goal Examples for Design
Goal Examples for DesignGoal Examples for Design
Goal Examples for DesignBetterWorks
 
Goal Examples for Marketing
Goal Examples for MarketingGoal Examples for Marketing
Goal Examples for MarketingBetterWorks
 
Goal Examples for Sales
Goal Examples for SalesGoal Examples for Sales
Goal Examples for SalesBetterWorks
 

More from BetterWorks (20)

1% of your day to change the other 99%
1% of your day to change the other 99%1% of your day to change the other 99%
1% of your day to change the other 99%
 
Bridging Business and HR
Bridging Business and HRBridging Business and HR
Bridging Business and HR
 
How We Get Feedback Wrong
How We Get Feedback WrongHow We Get Feedback Wrong
How We Get Feedback Wrong
 
Fearless Accountability: Create Teams That Won't Let Each Other Fail
Fearless Accountability: Create Teams That Won't Let Each Other FailFearless Accountability: Create Teams That Won't Let Each Other Fail
Fearless Accountability: Create Teams That Won't Let Each Other Fail
 
How to Definitively, Completely, Utterly Eradicate Stress From Your Life
How to Definitively, Completely, Utterly Eradicate Stress From Your LifeHow to Definitively, Completely, Utterly Eradicate Stress From Your Life
How to Definitively, Completely, Utterly Eradicate Stress From Your Life
 
Accelerate Effectiveness: Why Can't We All Just Get Aligned?
Accelerate Effectiveness: Why Can't We All Just Get Aligned?Accelerate Effectiveness: Why Can't We All Just Get Aligned?
Accelerate Effectiveness: Why Can't We All Just Get Aligned?
 
Goal Examples for Legal
Goal Examples for LegalGoal Examples for Legal
Goal Examples for Legal
 
Goal Examples for Human Resources
Goal Examples for Human ResourcesGoal Examples for Human Resources
Goal Examples for Human Resources
 
Goal Examples for Finance
Goal Examples for FinanceGoal Examples for Finance
Goal Examples for Finance
 
Goal Examples for Customer Success
Goal Examples for Customer SuccessGoal Examples for Customer Success
Goal Examples for Customer Success
 
Goal Examples for Agile Engineering
Goal Examples for Agile EngineeringGoal Examples for Agile Engineering
Goal Examples for Agile Engineering
 
Goal Examples for Call Center
Goal Examples for Call CenterGoal Examples for Call Center
Goal Examples for Call Center
 
Goal Summit 2016: Getting HR a Seat at the Table
Goal Summit 2016: Getting HR a Seat at the TableGoal Summit 2016: Getting HR a Seat at the Table
Goal Summit 2016: Getting HR a Seat at the Table
 
Goal Summit 2016: The New Organization – Different by Design
Goal Summit 2016: The New Organization – Different by DesignGoal Summit 2016: The New Organization – Different by Design
Goal Summit 2016: The New Organization – Different by Design
 
Goal Summit 2016: How to be a Kickass Boss Without Losing Your Humanity or Cr...
Goal Summit 2016: How to be a Kickass Boss Without Losing Your Humanity or Cr...Goal Summit 2016: How to be a Kickass Boss Without Losing Your Humanity or Cr...
Goal Summit 2016: How to be a Kickass Boss Without Losing Your Humanity or Cr...
 
Goal Summit 2016: Insights From Peter Drucker
Goal Summit 2016: Insights From Peter DruckerGoal Summit 2016: Insights From Peter Drucker
Goal Summit 2016: Insights From Peter Drucker
 
BetterWorks Goal Summit 2015: Avoid the Disconnect Between Strategy and Execu...
BetterWorks Goal Summit 2015: Avoid the Disconnect Between Strategy and Execu...BetterWorks Goal Summit 2015: Avoid the Disconnect Between Strategy and Execu...
BetterWorks Goal Summit 2015: Avoid the Disconnect Between Strategy and Execu...
 
Goal Examples for Design
Goal Examples for DesignGoal Examples for Design
Goal Examples for Design
 
Goal Examples for Marketing
Goal Examples for MarketingGoal Examples for Marketing
Goal Examples for Marketing
 
Goal Examples for Sales
Goal Examples for SalesGoal Examples for Sales
Goal Examples for Sales
 

Recently uploaded

Boost Efficiency with an Inventory Tracking Spreadsheet.docx
Boost Efficiency with an Inventory Tracking Spreadsheet.docxBoost Efficiency with an Inventory Tracking Spreadsheet.docx
Boost Efficiency with an Inventory Tracking Spreadsheet.docxSaira Khalid
 
Acing Performance Management - Harjeet Khanduja
Acing Performance Management - Harjeet KhandujaAcing Performance Management - Harjeet Khanduja
Acing Performance Management - Harjeet KhandujaHROne
 
Module 2 - LO3 Human Resources Roles and Functions.pptx
Module 2 - LO3 Human Resources Roles and Functions.pptxModule 2 - LO3 Human Resources Roles and Functions.pptx
Module 2 - LO3 Human Resources Roles and Functions.pptxBaharudin Nordin
 
Module 3 - Onboarding Course Outline.pptx
Module 3 - Onboarding Course Outline.pptxModule 3 - Onboarding Course Outline.pptx
Module 3 - Onboarding Course Outline.pptxBaharudin Nordin
 
Module 2 - LO3 Human Resources Roles and Functions
Module 2 - LO3 Human Resources Roles and FunctionsModule 2 - LO3 Human Resources Roles and Functions
Module 2 - LO3 Human Resources Roles and FunctionsBaharudin Nordin
 
Emotional Intelligence and You - Gauri Das
Emotional Intelligence and You - Gauri DasEmotional Intelligence and You - Gauri Das
Emotional Intelligence and You - Gauri DasHROne
 
Rally Webinar: Employer Brand Campaigns that Attract and Retain.pdf
Rally Webinar: Employer Brand Campaigns that Attract and Retain.pdfRally Webinar: Employer Brand Campaigns that Attract and Retain.pdf
Rally Webinar: Employer Brand Campaigns that Attract and Retain.pdfRally Recruitment Marketing
 
Unlocking Employee Potential with the Power of Continuous Feedback
Unlocking Employee Potential with the Power of Continuous FeedbackUnlocking Employee Potential with the Power of Continuous Feedback
Unlocking Employee Potential with the Power of Continuous FeedbackAggregage
 
BHOLENDRA SINGH RESUME - Sr. Software Engineer at India Today Group
BHOLENDRA SINGH RESUME - Sr. Software Engineer at India Today GroupBHOLENDRA SINGH RESUME - Sr. Software Engineer at India Today Group
BHOLENDRA SINGH RESUME - Sr. Software Engineer at India Today GroupBholendra Singh
 
International Tech Talent in Finland 2024
International Tech Talent in Finland 2024International Tech Talent in Finland 2024
International Tech Talent in Finland 2024phuong195812
 
Webinar - Fundamentals of Compensation
Webinar  -  Fundamentals of CompensationWebinar  -  Fundamentals of Compensation
Webinar - Fundamentals of CompensationPayScale, Inc.
 

Recently uploaded (11)

Boost Efficiency with an Inventory Tracking Spreadsheet.docx
Boost Efficiency with an Inventory Tracking Spreadsheet.docxBoost Efficiency with an Inventory Tracking Spreadsheet.docx
Boost Efficiency with an Inventory Tracking Spreadsheet.docx
 
Acing Performance Management - Harjeet Khanduja
Acing Performance Management - Harjeet KhandujaAcing Performance Management - Harjeet Khanduja
Acing Performance Management - Harjeet Khanduja
 
Module 2 - LO3 Human Resources Roles and Functions.pptx
Module 2 - LO3 Human Resources Roles and Functions.pptxModule 2 - LO3 Human Resources Roles and Functions.pptx
Module 2 - LO3 Human Resources Roles and Functions.pptx
 
Module 3 - Onboarding Course Outline.pptx
Module 3 - Onboarding Course Outline.pptxModule 3 - Onboarding Course Outline.pptx
Module 3 - Onboarding Course Outline.pptx
 
Module 2 - LO3 Human Resources Roles and Functions
Module 2 - LO3 Human Resources Roles and FunctionsModule 2 - LO3 Human Resources Roles and Functions
Module 2 - LO3 Human Resources Roles and Functions
 
Emotional Intelligence and You - Gauri Das
Emotional Intelligence and You - Gauri DasEmotional Intelligence and You - Gauri Das
Emotional Intelligence and You - Gauri Das
 
Rally Webinar: Employer Brand Campaigns that Attract and Retain.pdf
Rally Webinar: Employer Brand Campaigns that Attract and Retain.pdfRally Webinar: Employer Brand Campaigns that Attract and Retain.pdf
Rally Webinar: Employer Brand Campaigns that Attract and Retain.pdf
 
Unlocking Employee Potential with the Power of Continuous Feedback
Unlocking Employee Potential with the Power of Continuous FeedbackUnlocking Employee Potential with the Power of Continuous Feedback
Unlocking Employee Potential with the Power of Continuous Feedback
 
BHOLENDRA SINGH RESUME - Sr. Software Engineer at India Today Group
BHOLENDRA SINGH RESUME - Sr. Software Engineer at India Today GroupBHOLENDRA SINGH RESUME - Sr. Software Engineer at India Today Group
BHOLENDRA SINGH RESUME - Sr. Software Engineer at India Today Group
 
International Tech Talent in Finland 2024
International Tech Talent in Finland 2024International Tech Talent in Finland 2024
International Tech Talent in Finland 2024
 
Webinar - Fundamentals of Compensation
Webinar  -  Fundamentals of CompensationWebinar  -  Fundamentals of Compensation
Webinar - Fundamentals of Compensation
 

Making Culture a Competitive Advantage