Be the first to like this
Bedroom Idea: Glamorous and Exotic Decor is an inspiration board to help you achieve a stunning bedroom transformation!
1. Color Palette: Select your favorite palette of dark blues, purples and even black! Pair the dark colors with lighter tan, silver or cream tones. The drastic contrast between light and dark colors really plays up the drama in a room!
2. Fabrics and Patterns: Use patterned, silky and metallic fabrics for pillows, bedding, picture frames, mirrors and vases. Incorporate animal print on accent furniture, rugs or decorative pillows to add an exotic feel.
3. Accessorize! Add drama to your room with an accent wall. Use patterned wall paper, paint stencils or tiles. Add an instant touch of elegance with a chandelier or metallic light fixture.
4. Furniture: Keep furniture a neutral color - dark brown, black, grey or white.
5. Flooring: Use warm, dark floors that compliment your color palette to achieve a high-end, sophisticated look. We recommend flooring similar to the Timeless Designs French Bleed Collection in Bronze and Coffee.