How to Uninstall avast! FreeAntivirus – Removal GuideBEST SOLUTIONS to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus
• Are you facing the problem of uninstalling avast? Do you want to upgrade the program and download a new one? For some computer novice, maybe the best choice to uninstall the unwanted program is not its own uninstall utility. Its no big deal! This document is going to guide you How to completely and easily uninstall avast! Free Antivirus and all of associated files from your computer.• 1) On your desktop, click on the "Start" button.• 2) Navigate to “Control Panel”.
• 3) Once you are in the control panel, find out where the “Uninstall a program” (Add/Remove Program in Windows XP) icon is. Then click on it to open
• 4) You will now see a list of installed programs. Find avast! Free Antivirus icon in the list.
• 5) Right click avast! Free Antivirus and select uninstall.• 6) Follow the prompt to continue.• 7) Reboot your computer is necessary when the uninstall process finished.• Actually, there are chances that the default removal plan fails to work, or there are basically leftovers left in Windows Registry. Consequently, you also need to go to your registry editor and clean the unneeded files from there.
• Related registry entries of avast! Free Antivirus
• This manual registry editing can be very risky because when you delete the wrong entries it will mess up your computer.• Therefore its highly recommended that if you want to remove avast! Free Antivirus program by going into the registry, that you use automatic uninstaller software.• An excellent uninstaller is called the Special Uninstaller.
• How Special Uninstaller do the job?• Step1. Install Special Uninstaller and run it.• Step2. Select avast! Free Antivirus from the installed program list and click “Run Uninstaller”.
• Step3. Follow the on screen message to start the removal.
• Step4. Finally, click OK to finish.• Conclusion• Special Uninstaller is the best option when you cannot uninstall unwanted program manually. You can use this effective Uninstaller to remove any program even corrupted or half installed applications in your computer which cannot be uninstalled by ordinary means. This program also cleans up all registry entries and leftover drivers left by your hard to remove program. In a word, the use of an effective uninstall utility, even when you can or cannot uninstall program by yourself, can assist you to keep your computer running more stable, smoother and trouble- free.