Speak to us now
and we will walk
Meanwhile, let me
give you brief ideas
about setting up a
business in Thailand.
Here are the three options for you if you are planning
to set-up your business in Thailand.
1. Thai Partnership
• A business set up by a minimum of two persons. The
persons are joint partners who share unlimited liability for
all the company’s obligations.
2. Thai Representative Office
• A representative office is defined by government regulations
as the office that a foreign company set-up in Thailand in
order to engage in the “international trading business.
Thai Limited Company
• It is the most popular form of business structures in Thailand. Due to the fact
that not only are the shareholders’ liabilities limited to the amount of the
shares they possess, but a Thai private limited company also allows separation
between investor’s body and managerial body.
1. You must have three shareholders of which one must
be a Thai.
2. You must have a non-b visa and a work permit issued
by a Thai consulate or embassy.
3. Their must be a capitalization of the company up to 2
4. Check our website to see more: www.siam-legal.com
Reserve your proposed company name
The Thai limited company name reservation must follow the guidelines of the
Business Development Office in the Ministry of Commerce amongst other
File a Memorandum of Association
The Memorandum of Association of the Thai limited company must to be filed
with the relevant Thai authorities.
Convene a Statutory Meeting
The Thai limited company must convene a statutory meeting to make all
Registration of the Private Thai Limited Company
To establish the Thai limited company it has to be registered with the Thai
Obtain a company income tax identity card. All companies in Thailand have to be
registered for tax purposes.
“Thai Company Limited must follow accounting
procedures specified in the Civil and
Commercial Code, the Revenue Code and the
Accounts Act. A balance sheet must be
prepared once a year and filed with the
Department of Revenue and Commercial
Registration. In addition, companies are
required to withhold income tax from the
salary of all regular employees.”
Siam Legal International Co., Ltd. is an international law firm with years of experience in
both government and private sector. With the outstanding vast involvement of our
partners in Thailand legal matters, international law and law enforcement, plus the
professional services rendered by our licensed Foreign and Thai lawyers, our firm has
been branded by both locals and expats as the most trusted and reliable legal service
network provider in Thailand.
We provide our most reliable staff and licensed lawyers with their expertise in various
fields such as:
- Private Individuals
- Foreign Corporation and Investors
- Thai Companies
- International Immigration Services (mainly US, UK, Australia, & Thailand)
- All Legal Services in Thailand