The Challenges of Becoming Cloud-Native
Hands up if one applies to your team
• We need to deploy Windows applications
• We’re still managing/refactoring our monolith
• We may need to deploy 100s of microservices
• We have “big data”
• We’re not sure what Kubernetes/CloudNative is…
• We need to teach Kubernetes/CloudNative ...
The challenges of becoming
• Deploying Windows Containers onto
• Kubernetes Extending Traditional Applications
• Handling Microservices with Istio
• A service mesh is a dedicated infrastructure
layer for making service-to-service
communication safe, fast, and reliable.
• If you’re building a cloud native application,
you need a service mesh!