Be the first to like this
1. Advertising is a paid form of non-personal communication.
2. Advertising conveys the buyer’s message to the seller.
3. In other words, advertising is often considered as appealing to the consumer.
4. Advertising is broadly classified into two categories.
5. Print ads 6. Television commercials/Radio jingles
7. Advertising agencies are the ones that create ads.
8. Advertisements also come with a social cause, they are called PSA.
9. PSA’s are Public social announcements that are issued in the interest of the public to create awareness.
10. Good advertisements are said to increase the sales and help in the branding of the product.