Successfully reported this slideshow.
You’ve unlocked unlimited downloads on SlideShare!
• The USP for a film such as The Simpsons Movie was the
film itself. The fact that such an internationally popular
brand had brought out a movie was the selling point
because there are lot of people (of all ages) that enjoy
watching the cartoon series on TV.
• Fifty-six percent of kids 2-11 and more than 50% of
youngsters 12-17 tuned in "The Simpsons." What's more,
50% of men 18-34 and 42% of men 18-49 also watched
Bart Simpson and his animated family. (LA Times)
• Because this movie is animated, shots scene in the film
are unrealistic but they are extremely cinematic and give
the audience a real sense of the environment and the
action taking place within the location each scene is set.
• Soundtrack is lively and upbeat to reflect the light-hearted nature of
the cartoon, but it does differ in times of action scenes which
feature sound effects such as explosions to reinforce the
action/adventure genre of the film. The use of the orchestra and
dramatic voices towards the end of the trailer really reinforces the
terror within the scenes unfolding.
• Together with the action side of the film, pace of scenes towards
the end of the trailer begins to quicken as the characters are
introduced as well as the scenes of terror and thrill begin to come
• There is a lot of humorous dialect to reflect the funny nature of the
cartoon series itself which most audiences are familiar with
• There is a also a slight institutional reference within the film as the
use of the Spider-Man theme song is incorporated in the scene with
Homer’s pet pig. Most of the audience will relate to this reference
and will enjoy this humorous reference.