• The Baby Trend Expedition ELX Travel System Stroller in Everglade is the answer to all your active daily needs. This all-terrain jogger will take you wherever you need to go in style. The Baby Trend Expedition ELX Travel System in Everglade comes complete with the Baby Trend Flex Loc Infant Car Seat, an industry leader in safety and ease of use. The Baby Trend Expedition ELX has an adjustable handle for parents of all size, a large storage basket, a large ratcheting canopy with peek-a-boo window, and a swivel wheel for extra maneuverability in stores or on a stroller. Locking the swivel wheel turns this stroller into a fully functional jogger and the 12 rear wheels help tackle any path. This model also includes the upgraded Baby Trend Parent Tray with two cup holders and a covered compartment for cell phones, but new this year is the addition of two mp3 speakers so that you and baby can
• Shipping Weight: 40 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)• ASIN: B003VZ8BXO• Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #35,187 in Baby (See Top 100 in Baby)• Average Customer Review: 3.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (32 customer reviews)
• Car Seat can comfortably seat a child up to 30lbs Swivel wheel for easy turning indoors that locks for safety while jogging outdoors Parent Tray covered comparment features dual mp3 speakers that works with all mp3 players Expedition ELX Jogger has an adjustable handle for parents of all size
• This is an awesome cruiser• By runnerdiva• Ok so let me start by saying I have last years model that came without the mp3 speakers. I also bought this item from Babies R Us but I wanted to actually give viewers a review on the product itself and not just complain about the price. I am currently training for a marathon. I also just had my baby 3 months ago. When she was 3 days old we took her to the local parade and this stroller was perfect. Our next outing was at 5 days old and we went for a mile walk. She did not shake around at all. It is very sturdy. We have taken it on many trips and it is very lightwieght so I have no problem loading it in my SUV. I am currently taking this out for 5 miles at a time and my baby just loves it and sleeps the entire time. I love the
• I did not need any bells and whistles in a stroller. I wanted something that was easy for me to load and comfortable for my baby and this stroller is.• Great stroller, decent jogger• By Stefany• If you walk everywhere like I do or jog occasionally, this stroller is perfect. However, if youre a hardcore runner or dont have lots of smooth surfaces around you, I wouldnt recommend it.• Weve had this stroller for about a month and so far I really like it. We bought it because we live near a park with tons of trails (dirt and paved) for runners and walkers. I use it 4-5 x / week and I am so glad I bought it. I wish I wouldve gotten it sooner. Our daughter is 8 months. I would say that there are mostly pros, but several cons that some might want to take into consideration before buying.
• Pros 1. Comfortable for my daughter. She sleeps in it all the time. When shes in the carseat, the two covers work perfectly to block out sun and wind. 2. I can take it anywhere. Street, mall, stores, cafe, trails. The front wheel locks and unlocks making it easy to switch from jogging outside to walking around in a mall. 3. It takes me 2 seconds to fold it and put into my car trunk. And the carseat snaps in and out of both the stroller and the base in the car very quickly. 4. The storage basket underneath is huge! I love it. Ived filled it with two bags of groceries, jackets, toys etc. and it held everything no problem. 5. Handle is comfortable and adjusts for different heights. Im 52" and my husband is 511" and we can easily switch the height for either one of us.
• 6. We liked the fact that its a jogger with the all-terrain wheels, but that it also had the car seat attachment, so that our baby could see us and vice versa.• Cons 1. If youre outside and the front wheel is unlocked, and you walk too fast, the whole stroller shakes. Its scary. (Its perfect for when youre inside a store) So, I keep the front wheel locked most of the time when Im outside. 2. Its heavy (with the car seat attachment). Because I keep the front wheel locked most of the time, when I want to turn a corner or get on or off sidewalks, I have to tilt the whole stroller back to lift the front wheel up and it takes some effort. Granted, Im short, so maybe I dont have the leverage for it, but even my husband felt like it was heavier than it should be. This will probably be easier once we take the car seat attachment off and my daughter rides facing forward.
• 3. The cupholders are too small for my standard metal water bottle. We just removed ours entirely and replaced it with a different holder, the Sunshine Kids buggy Sunshine Kids Stroller Accessory Buggy Buddy which works perfectly. The only problem now is that I cant use the MP3 player since it was attached to the cupholders.• Overall I would recommend this stroller! Hope this helps.• › See all 32 customer reviews