One fine body…
- Greater New York City Area, United States
- Work Risk Management at 40 North Management
- Industry Finance / Banking / Insurance
- Website http://www.gloriamundi.org/
- About After a career in academia, I was in the public sector for 6 years working in derivatives regulation and bank supervision. That was followed by a move to the sell side in 1997 in a risk management role. Beginning with 2000, I have led risk groups (as Chief Risk Officer (CRO)) at several hedge funds, where I built or significantly evolved the risk management function. I am also an author and speaker on risk management.