How to access SVN
repository in Windows?
• Install SVN Client
– Go to URL http://tortoisesvn.net/downloads.html
to download Tortoise SVN
• Download suitable version for your OS.
• Install Tortoise SVN
• Using Tortoise SVN
– Right click anywhere in the Windows Explorer to
get the Tortoise SVN context menu.
• To get access to any of these features, system
should be connected to the server hosting the
• Codelattice Central Repository URL
• Enter Username and Password:
• Subversion Concepts and Usages
– Please refer Video tutorials
– or read
– SVN Book : http://svnbook.redbean.com/en/1.7/svn-book.pdf
• The author takes corporate trainings in
if your organization needs training, please connect
• Baabtra provides both online and offline trainings for
candidates who want to learn latest programming
technologies , frameworks like
codeigniter, django, android, iphone app
• Baabtra also provides basic training in
SQL, .NET, PHP, Java and Python who wants to start
or upgrade their career in IT.