A Small Number of Pluses and Minuses of the Fishin' Buddy Depth Finders
Do you wish a low expense Hummingbird fish finder? Typically, the fish finders that arent actually expensivedont have also quite a few options, but you can find some models that could be fairly trustworthy with regards toacquiring fish. For instance, the Hummingbird fish findersfrom the Fishin Buddy series can be categorized this way.
So, if you would like a fish finder with fundamentalalternatives, with less selections, focused only on tracking fish, measuring depth and temperature, a Fishin Buddy could be a viable choice. Consequently, in this report Im going to concentrate a little on the positive aspects and disadvantages in the Hummingbird fish finders from the Fishin Buddy series
1. They are low cost. Probably the most expensive Fishin Buddy goes as much as about $260, and only mainly because it features a color LCD screen. But in my opinion, you do not actually need to have a color screenon a small fish locating unit like this, so it will be a bit of a spend to go for the 140c product. If youre going for aFishin Buddy, Id advocate the 120 or 110 models, which price about $135 or so.
2. You do not have to mount the transducer. AnyHummingbird fish finder, or need to I say, any kind of fishfinder comes having a transducer that has to be attached in a way or a different for the hull of the boat. A FishinBuddy has its transducer at the finish of a plastic pole. Allyou have to do is attach the fish finder to the side of ones boat, putting the transducer in the water and youll be prepared to track fish.
3. Fishin Buddy fish finders have side scan. Nicely, onlythe two superior models, the 120 and 140c. This feature enables you to scan for fish beneath the water surface, inside a cone having a moderate radius.
4. All work with AA batteries. Along with a complete set of AA batteries really should last for 30 hours.
1. The plastic pole where the transducer is attached is just not that long, as well as the transducer has to be submerged. So, if you are fishing from a boat having a greater hull, probabilities are you currently will not be capable of use your fish finder mainly because the plasticpole using the transducer is too brief. It is essential for you personally to know that this series of fish finders is created for little boats, or even float tubes.
2. Salt water corrodes them, so maintain them dry.