TABLE OF CONTENT
MANPOWER RESOURCES CAPABILITIES
PAST CLIENT TESTIMONIES
NIBOR ENTERPRISES is a US and Israeli based Engineering and General
and the Water and Sewage Division, NIBOR is specialized in Design and
Our Projects take a various orientation from the military domain for the
civilian domain that allowed us to create a stellar reputation for quality,
safety, sound engineering, reliability and for delivering projects on time
and on budget.
NIBOR has managed and
built a vast variety of projects,
mainly for US Army Corps of
Engineers but also for many
The Company CEO is Mr. Shlomo Epstein. The company is led by
two experimented managers, P.hD Edward Zilberberg and Eng. Eyal
who has more than 50 years of experience in water supply schemes
We draw upon our experience with the industry’s leading
design firms to create an integrated design/build team
customized to the needs and goals of your project.
DESIGN AND BUILD SOLUTION
your responsibility for coordinating activities between the
capacity to adapt to your specific project's needs.
The opportunity to be engaged during the design phase
SEWAGE & WATER MANAGEMENT SERVICES
relies on its Experts for the Construction of Quality and
Nibor's experts have also an experience in General Water
Management like creating performant Water Supply
Systems and Draining Systems that are well designed to fit
our customer needs in term of Capacity and Power.
• Budget Development
• Conceptual and Detailed Estimating
• Logistics Evaluation
• Design Package Support
• Constructability Review
• Value Engineering Analysis
• BIM-based Clash-Detection
• Preconstruction Mock-up
and Exploratory Services
• MEP Analysis
• LEED Support
• Bid Preparation
CONSTRUCTION PHASE SERVICES
• Permitting, Bonding and Insurance
• On-site Construction Supervision
• Existing Conditions Investigations
• Master Scheduling
• Trade Contractor & Equipment Procurement
• Cost Control
• Quality Control
• Shop Drawing Review
• Financial Status Reports
and Cash Flow Projections
• MEP Supervision, Coordination
• LEED Documentation and Administration
• Follow-Up Activities
WHAT IS PVC FORMING BUILDING SYSTEM?
for concrete walls. The extruded components slide and
The result is permanent, attractive and maintenance free
PVC FORMING BUILDING SYSTEM
• Solid Concrete Construction
• Quick On-Site Assembly
• Proven Cost Savings
• Unparalleled Energy Efficiency
• Long-Term Durability
• Superior Indoor Air Quality
• Mold and mildew resistant
• Rigid panels come in a variety of standard
lengths, are light weight and easy to install
PVC FORMING BUILDING SYSTEM
WHAT IS EPS SYSTEM?
Polystyrene but the more common appellation is:
It is an EPS panel surrounded by 2 layers of solid
• Lightweight: Easy site handling and transportation,
reduces health and safety risks.
• High Strength and Structural Stability:
ideal for use in construction and civil engineering.
• Design Versatility: Ease of cutting and/or molding
allows the factory production to shape it to match most
demanding architectural and design requirement.
• Resistance to Water: Performance notability superior
to other foamed plastic materials.
• Safety in Installation and Use: EPS is nontoxic
thus environment friendly and safe to install.
• Easy to Use: Is that it is easy to use thus local workers can
easily be taught the process which will lead to the creation
of more jobs for the Republic of Cameroon.
• Thermal Insulation: The EPS System offers a good thermal
insulation which is very important to us as we are building in
Africa, it is one of the best way to fight the heat for the habitants.
MANAGED BY ENG. ELIMELECH RAFAEL,
World Water Expert with the Following Experience:
• Accra Kumasi, Obuasi water supply project: Complete
design and construction of the main pipeline and water
structure in Accra, Kumasi and Obusa (Ghana) for the
Ondo, Edo, Delta and Kogi States for the Federal Ministry
works and administration of contracts for the expansion
Water and Sewage piping drainage and road systems,
SEWAGE & WATER DIVISION EXPERIENCES