Big Picture workshops designedfor the many facets of leadership
1. Strategic Skills1. Visionary - demonstrate an ability in designing the future2. Tactical – plans well before taking action3. Convincing – can inspire others to support initiatives4. Creative – inventive in using what’s at hand for new opportunities5. International – has a Big Picture view of the world
2. Productivity Skills1. Efficient – organizes time well and focuses on high pay-off activities2. Empower – Appoints and empowers others3. Reliable – honors commitments, delivers as agreed4. Transparent – operates with openness and accountability5. Structures – implements processes and standardized routines
3. Communication Skills1. Understand self – receive a Personality Profile Assessment2. Flexibility – Adjust self to match others rather than alienating3. Subtle – can maintain relationships with other even when not agree with others4. Respected – is seen as just and even handed5. Multi-Cultural – not stuck with a limited view or style
4. Team Building Skills1. Trust– encourage others to speak their mind2. Conflict– Deals with conflict in a positive manner3. Observant – spots potential in others and sets about their development4. Encouraging – supports others when faced with challenging obstacles5. Accountability –others perform their given responsibilities
5. Coaching Skills1. Guiding – in review sessions, offers tips for improvement2. Mentor – shares knowledge and experience in a positive way3. Truthful – is open and honest about performance of all (including themselves)4. Attentive – has good listening skills and is open to feedback from others5. Challenging – encourages setting of “stretch” goals
6. Motivation & Delegation1. Internal Drives – learn the top issues regarding team motivation2. External factors – Adjust behaviors that create reverse motivation of others3. Delegation – Understand the 5 levels of delegation4. Tracking – Maintain responsibility with thorough follow up of all delegated tasks5. Development – others grow with thoughtful delegation
7.Sales & Customer Experience1. Moments of truth – understand each moment where client judges organization2. Total Customer experience – Master the second and third levels of service3. Stop selling – facilitate customers in buying decision vs. selling4. Value Communication – communicate total solution using pain pyramid5. Steps to service – analyze abilities in a step by step process
I have high EQ & I’m a master of Neuro- semantics8.
8. Personal Power1. Self – Motivated – take control of daily outputs, not rely on outside pressures2. Emotional Control – Choose own attitudes and energy3. Determined – refuse to quit or be defeated4. Beliefs – Defuse old beliefs and judgments that are no longer appropriate5. Reframe – Accept existing situation and use to your advantage
Big Picture - order from chaosemail us today – we can help.