Conditions for success
• Confident, skilled instructors
• Clear goals in terms of skills
development for learners
• Proper preparation/orientation
• Easily accessible and appropriate
open resources and learning tools
• Flexible assessment methods that
measure skills developed by
There must be a strong pedagogical foundation
in the design team
• Experience of agile design?
• What do you see as the main challenges?
• When do you think agile design is most appropriate?
• What would you add re conditions for success?
Personalized Learning Tools was
designed and created by Bryan Bucci,
James Chen, Rebecca Harrison, Coral
Kennett, and Paula Poodwan
• Adamson, C. (2012) Learning in a VUCA world, Online Educa
Berlin News Portal, November 13
• Bertram, J. (2013) Agile Learning Design for Beginners New
Palestine IN: Bottom Line Performance
• Rawsthorne, P. (2012) Agile Instructional Design St. John’s
NF: Memorial University of Newfoundland: