Or How I got back 12 hours a month and
learned to love the computer again
I have to create one 9 page report a month
I give advice via email once or twice a day
I answer lots of various emails every day
I have learned to not love my computer anymore
• Dragon took me 15 hours to get good at it.
• It was faster than typing after 1 hour.
• You still have to insert punctuation and still speak
punctuation in. You get over that quickly.
• I would never use it for anything but emails and
• My 9 page report is now 12 pages and I complete it
in 40% of the time.
• I only use Dragon on emails longer than a page to
reply but what a time saver when I do.
• It frees up my mind to think more as I type. This is the
biggest benefit so far.
• I really do save 12 hours a month of typing every
month, sometimes more.
• You really do save time from the start.
• You easily save 40% on anything longer than a
page of text and the longer it is, the more you will
• I really do have 12 hours a month of time I did not
used to have.
• NOTHING I have ever added as an app, tool,
upgrade or whatever made as big an impact