Be the first to like this
As marketing professionals we see social at every turn. It is touted as the channel that will revolutionise our marketing activity and make us more influential, more in tune with our clients and more responsive. But without having the right internal structures in place – how do we ensure we keep on message and on pace? In this interactive session Claire argues for the best place to start a social project is “at home”. Pulling from personal and client experience she will outline how Enterprise Social Networking platforms can finally deliver on the promises made by intranets, crm and other back office systems making your organisation more productive, more connected, more profitable and more informed. Leaving this session you will understand:
• What is an enterprise social network (ESN) and is it for you?
• How can an ESN benefit the marketing function?
• What are the potential pitfalls of using a solution?
• How do you define and measure the results and therefore prove ROI?
• What considerations should you make when choosing a supplier?
This session will be useful for:
• Companies that employ more than 100 people
• Companies that have grown through or are undertaking mergers or acquisitions
• Companies that are considering where to start with social
• Companies with multiple locations
• Companies who are trying to re-brand or enhance brand awareness
• Companies in a state of change
• Companies that want to improve internal communication but lessen their reliance on email