Zoom Webinar Principal Features
● HD Video Conferencing: live video host shares webcam and interact with
the audience (100, 500, 1000, 3000, 5000, or 10000 view-only attendees).
● Multiple Panelists: host can promote up to 100 co-panelists (eg to handle
● Desktop/Application Sharing: One-click HD screen sharing – also video and
● Dual Screen Support: Show host/panelists and presentation at same time.
● Q&A Dialog Box: Attendees ask questions with live or text answers.
● Attendee Raise Hand: Increase attendee engagement with a simple raised
● Chat: Private and group panelist chat (can be enabled for attendees too).
● Polling: Receive and share audience input.
● Breakout Rooms: send attendees to breakout rooms and assign co-panelists
to lead them.
Zoom Webinar Additional Features
● Recording: Record locally or in the cloud in MP4 or MP4A format, and
promote to additional audiences (eg Zoom recorded training sessions at
● Reporting: Get reports on registrants, attendees, polling, and Q&A.
● Host Controls: You can mute/unmute panelists, and promote attendee to
panelist, giving them audio & video capabilities for enhanced engagement.
● Flexible Registration Options: Approve registrations manually,
automatically, or registrationless.
● Security: End-to-end encryption safeguards all log-in information and
webinar session data.
● Customized Branding: Add your logo and customise emails and registration
● Live Broadcasting: Integrations with Facebook Live and YouTube.