• Our Client is an ecommerce web hosting client delivering solutions
and services for retailers and manufacturers to enhance performance,
maintain security and simplify compliance.
• Client is regularly recognized as a high growth company and industry
leader and is ISO 27001 certified, AT101 SOC audited and PCI-DSS
Service Provider Level 1 compliant and audited.
• Client, has over 2,000 Oracle and SQL databases instances deployed
worldwide running mission-critical business applications.
• Oracle 11g and 12C
• SQL Server 2008 R2, 2012 and 2014.
• Client wanted to improve customer service levels, better availability and
support of their existing databases as well as ability to comply with high
• Listed below were the major problems, issues, requirements and
• Technical expertise to provide 24 x 5 offshore support and Oncall
• Serious business activity processing delays and stoppages.
• Requirement of proactive approach to data management and database
project work to meet business goals.
• Improved and efficient 24x5 remote DBA management.
• On-Call support during holidays, week ends.
• Considerable savings in time and improved efficiency due to
automation and SQL query optimization.
• Automation of most of the existing manual processes resulting in
considerable cost savings through saved person hours.
• Periodic health assessment reports for Oracle and SQL databases.
• Implementation of database administration best practices.
• 24x5 proactive offshore and oncall Oracle/SQL Database Monitoring,
Administration and Troubleshooting services with reduced cost
ensuring high standards.
• Reduced application and database bottlenecks by diagnosing SQL
queries and transactions.
• Improved database availability by efficient backup and replication
• The Quarterly DB assessment report and recommendations
providing by Atlas DBA experts ensures databases are running at an