1837: Founded by Williams Procter and James Gamble.
1850-1900: Building factories and introduction of products.
1930’s: International Expansion.
1945-1980: Entered Latin America, Western Europe and Japan.
Marketing at P&G
• Celebrity Endorsements
Health and well
• Sells products in 180 countries.
• Operates in 80 countries.
• Has 2 Global business units.
Snacks and pet care:
Sales in respective
• Focus to reach each and every part of
• Special focus to its acquisitions and
• Innovation is the sole key.
• To provide the world a standard living
• Expand share with 10% increase every
• Development between company and its
• Maximize brand awareness.
• Meet desired standards.
• Availability of products on market shelves.
• Raise the stock price of company.
Direct and social media.
products in product line
Product line expansion.
Target groups: Women.
What is P&G looking for?
creation are at