599, Aqsa Apartment 2nd
Floor Flat no 12
Patel Nagar V.P naka
To constantly seek knowledge and climb the ladder of success with combination of
smartness and hard work. Utilize my skills to give best to the Organization.
(Looking forward to build a career in the field of Recruitment by infusing Professional Skill
& Experience to render Maximum Value & Growth to my Organization & Designation for
meeting personal & Organizational Goals)
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
H.S.C. From Mumbai University.
S.S.C. From Mumbai University.
PERSONAL SKILLS & ENDORSMENT
Recruitment (Domestic & Overseas)
Sourcing & Business Development.
Gulf Recruitment & Job Search Strategies.
Human Resource Planning.
Business Process Improvement.
Excellent Interpersonal & Communication Skills.
Expert in Making Plans of Various Terms.
High Problem Solving Skills & Analytical Skills.
Good Team Player.
Polite, Patient & Confident.
Microsoft Office.(Expert In Excel & Word)
Computer Hardware Installation.
Computer Hardware Troubleshooting & System Assembling.
Skyline Placements (Manager HR)
RELEVANT EXPERIENCE (TOTAL EXP 12 YEARS)
SKYLINE PLACEMENTS: Are a professionally managed and a leading Overseas
Recruitment Consultants in India more than 10 years, working with various
industries like Construction, Oil & Gas, Steel Structure, FMCG, Hospitality, Retail,
Gems & Jewellery etc.
Duration: From January 2010 – Till date
Designation: Manager HR – Human Resources & Visa Processing
(Current CTC : 3.5 Lac)
(Expected CTC : 4.5 Lac Negotiable)
• Coordinating With Clients and Taking Requirements.
• Analyzing the job description of the requirements assigned by the client.
• Handling both permanent and contractual positions.
• Serving middle and senior level positions
• Going through Job Portals.
• Matching requirement.
• Screening resumes.
• Short listing resumes.
• Coordinating with candidates.
• Scheduling the interview.
• Following up with the candidates.
• Negotiating the salary and Undertaking joining formalities.
• Reports the progress on assigned job vacancies on the regular basis.
• Communicates early warnings and provide the regular feedback.
• Using Enjaz for Issuing Mofa, Mofa Payment, Medical Online Etc.
• Issuing Flight Tickets & Maintaining Account.
• Processing All Kind Of Visa Endorsements.
• Taking Care Of Agreements & Emigration Etc
Worked in Activation department With Sai Sharadha Agency (Reliance
From December 2008 to December 2009.
• Activating new sim cards.
• Following up with the retailers regarding activations & Payment.
• Making monthly report of total activation.
Worked with DHIRU BHAI AMBANI KNOWLEDGE CITY (Reliance DAKC)
Duration: October 2006 to November 2008
Designation: Floor Supervisor Executive (FSE)
• Be available to affect the entirety of the team's operations.
• Manage by walking around. Be visible to answer questions.
• Take calls that your employ can't handle and be available when an
agent appears to need assistance.
• Monitor queue and track inbound calls. Keep employs aware of
inbound calls, calls waiting, abandonment rate, etc.
• Motivate and encourage agents through positive communication and
• Being available to affect the entirety of the team's operations
differentiates a supervisor from senior management. To effectively build
call centre culture, Also responsible for "on-the-floor" activities, and must
be available to assist agents while they are "on-the-floor." Senior
management has a role that involves less floor time.
• Meet at least once each week with your team. At a minimum, review
the following topics.
• Review the past week's events, including statistics, results and industry
• Disseminate new product information to the employs.
• Introduce new staff members.
• Present commendations and awards.
• Communicate company information.
• Answer questions and comments.
• Provide employ with a glimpse of future weeks.
• Perform at least one monitoring evaluation with each employ every two
• Spend 30 minutes to one hour monitoring the employ.
• Spend 20 to 30 minutes reviewing the employ's performance with the
agent. Use a formal monitoring checklist.
• Keep track of attendance, daily statistics, paid time off, sick time, etc.
• Create and maintain files on each staff as they relate to attendance,
production, and reviews.
• Present to the Project Manager at the conclusion of each week a
breakdown of the past week’s monitoring checklists and a written
performance summary of the team.
• Present to the Project Manager at end of each week a breakdown of
the next monitoring assignments and a plan for the team.
• Create a detailed plan of the way in which you plan to impact your
team's by-day per
• Divide the team into three groups (top, middle and bottom) Etc.
Worked as Computer Operator Cum Accountant With (Express Water Suppliers)
From June 2004 to September 2006.
• Preparing source data for computer entry by compiling & sorting info.
• Following up with clients regarding payments.
• Maintains data entry requirements by following data program
techniques and procedures.
• Tests customer and account system changes and upgrades by inputting
new data; reviewing output.
• Secures information by completing data base backups.
• Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting
• Preparing monthly report by collecting, analyzing & summarizing AC
• Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related as needed.
Sports- I believe a healthy body is a key to focused mind in today’s hectic
society. Playing Football is my passion and watching league matches. A loyal
FC Barcelona fan. Enjoyed a range of sports like:
I am a self motivated person and able to meet deadlines. I have the ability to take
the initiative. I feel myself able to take extra responsibilities. Punctuality and time
keeping are my strengths. I can handle pressure well and have the best
communication skills for my customers.
Place: Bhiwandi. (Ataf Mohammed Yunus Ansari.)