● What is ChatBot
● How ChatBot helping clients to improve Customer
● Why Chatbot Are Worthy Of Your Attention
● How OnGraph helping in building Solutions
● A Short OnGraph Cheat-Sheet
What is ChatBot?
● Chatbots are basically computer language which
helps to interact, mimic human behavior via
artificial conversation entity.
● It helps in stimulating how human would behave
as a conversational partner.
● Chatbots have a wonderful chance to get through
to your audience on a daily basis. Most Chatbots
are accessed by messaging app like FB, WECHAT
and via virtual assist used by google voice,
It’s the time to go beyond “sorry, I didn’t get it” types of bots and
jumped to conversational AI systems
Inspired by this, smart brands bring their customers on
their bot journey to deliver a more effective and efficient
digital customer experience.
Case examples on How ChatBot helping Clients to improve
The Wall Street Journal
● The Wall Street Journal uses Facebook Messenger to
launch its AI-powered bot.
● Its leading portal enables its users to stay on top of big
news and stock quote easily.
● By giving simple commands, it also shares key
financial metrics, company information, and live stock
● Mastercard are using Facebook Messenger bot that will
help to transact easily.
● The Mastercard partner, Masterpass, which is AI powered
bot will also help you to shop from anywhere, like Subway,
FreshDirect, and the Cheesecake Factory
“Chatbots adoption is significantly growing beyond CRM in
businesses of different domains. Stand-alone chatbots will
contribute 40% of the market by 2022.” Business Wire
● Starbucks chatbot apps (for iPhone, Android, and
Windows) can assist you with a text response and voice
● You can place your facebook snacks or drink either voice
commands or text messaging.
“Uber, Spotify, Whole Foods, Dominos, Pizza Hut, and
many smart brands are harnessing AI, and it’s advantages”
Conversational AI system are inevitable to the Human Ecosystem
is Amazon’s Alexa,
comes a long way
from their rule-
are AI and ML
context of the
can handle any
help accomplish it
as best as
Chatbot what we
see are layers upon
enables it to become
key ask for a lot of
brands. But at the
same time, a lot of
brands are confused
on building one of
business does not
that they will be
able to answer
all questions but
they can handle
How OnGraph helping in building Solutions
Firstly, In development process, we first characterize the goals, roadmap and ways
that we strategically decide to quantify success.
Secondly, We build intelligent chatbots which makes use of knowledge base and have
the presentation abilities which is contextually sensitive. We have done it all, whether
it is AI, NLP or ML Chatbots.
Thirdly, Our expertise spans across domains like Airlines, Insurance, Customer
Support, E-commerce, etc and integrations across popular platforms.
Fourthly, We have performed bot application development service for platforms
API.ai, Kore, Manychat, Microsoft Bot Framework, Motion.ai, Pandorabots, and Wit.ai.
A Short OnGraph Cheat-Sheet
This cheatsheet compiles our strategy, approach, platforms and the
useful tools we are using to build conversational virtual agents for
different business and their requirements.
Our cheatsheet to build branded AI Chatbots
1- Who are the User’s?
● We always ask this question to our client’s, so that we can understand the clear
pathway to develop a conversational AI Chatbot for their businesses.
● Depending upon the nature of the bots whether it is for Chit-Chat or Task-oriented,
we build to make it creative, interesting, and that maintain the conversations.
● On the other hand, we build Virtual Agents. Means, the bots that supports the
customers and help users to achieve a certain task that include, E.G, banking, and
finance, technical support, etc.
2- What Is Your Bot Assisting With?
● Chatbot user’s finds advanced bots an alternative to Google search, and some of them
use it as a personal assistant for playing music & videos, getting news, ordering
pizzas, bookings cabs, etc.
● Conversational bots are good in answering FAQ’s and doing much more things.
Advancement in bot technologies allows us to deliver open-domain and domain-
specific bot development services.
● We help clients define the role of chatbot for their business clearly. It helps us perform
coding for bot logic which makes easier to integrate third parties and APIs when
required — e.g., sales bot, HR bot, etc.
3. Where Can Your Bot Be Accessed?
● We offered self-learning chatbots that can be deployed to the website, mobile
applications, and messaging platforms, e.g. Facebook Messenger, Slack, WhatsApp,
Skype, Telegram, Evernote, Twitter, WeChat, etc.
● We develop engaging UX/UI and give every bot a personality with conversational UI
built for enterprise requirements that enable chatbots to stand up parallel to the
● A self-learning bot helps users to come to your business, instead of dragging them to a
different platform. E.g., Efficacy Tips, Food Network, HDFC Bank, and more.
4. When Will Your Bot Be Launched?
● It all depends on the ‘scope of work.’ Whether you want an AL and NLP-powered
conversational agent to do more than mundane tasks or respond proactively and
presents intelligent suggestions to influence user’s decisions. The scope of work varies
drastically; thus, the launch of chatbot for your business too.
OnGraph Technologies Private Ltd.
L-1, NSEZ Phase-II, Noida - 201305, India
CONTACT US : firstname.lastname@example.org 1-800-270-1893