How to write a Worst CV?
Asia Internship Programme
• Your first task is to work out what you need to include in your CV.
A CV is a record of your qualifications (education and on-the-job
training), work experience and skills.
• It should be written in report style (i.e. bullet points, short
sentences and small paragraphs) NOT in essay style with long
sections of prose.
• Writing a good CV is tricky: the message must be right but so must
HERE IS SOME KEY CONSIDER “DON’T”
• Don't include an objective. If you applied, it's already obvious you
want the job
• Don't let your resume exceed one page, and don't use tiny font to
make it fit
• Don't include irrelevant work experience
• Don't use full sentences; employers won't read them
• Don't include an unprofessional email address
• Don't write in third person, and always use the correct verb tense
MAYBE YOU COULD DO SOMETHING
If you need professional help on your CV or Resume
please feel free to contact with us