With over 2 million mobile apps in the major app stores, getting your app discovered is one of the biggest issues facing mobile app publishers today. If you’re in the mobile app space, it’s important to understand the various methods for marketing your app.
App Store Optimization is the process of optimizing mobile apps to rank higher in an app store’s search results. The higher your app ranks in an app store’s search results, the more visible it is to potential customers. That increased visibility tends to translate into more traffic to your app’s page in the app store.
In this Session, from this workshop you’ll learn:
• Prerequisites to a successful ASO campaign.
• App Store Vs Google play
• Factors that affect in Ranking
• How to do keyword research for your app and necessary tools
• Google Play Optimization-Old Factors vs New Factors for Ranking
• How to do competitor app analysis
• How to optimize Icons and Screenshots
• iOS Search Algorithm.
• Importance of Reviews and How to obtain more reviews for your app
• Developing a Marketing plan to promote your app.
Workshop on App Store Optimization
Date: 27th September, Time: 5:00 PM
Venue: BASIS Auditorium (Proposed)
Organized by: BASIS, Jointly with Mobile Monday & GDG Sonargoan