What is headhunting?
• Executives hold a very important position in an organization
in Thailand. Crucial tasks and business process are
primarily handed over to these employees to ensure efficient
management and control. Thus, hiring such professionals is
very significant and a special headhunting procedure in
Thailand is followed to find the appropriate candidate.
When following the headhunting approach, headhunters
approach the professionals who are fully motivated to
respond to the new professional challenge. On the basis of
candidate’s jib preferences, skills, headhunters analyze the
suitability of the candidate for a respective position.
Difference between headhunting and
traditional recruitment process
Though headhunting and recruitment is used
interchangeably but, still there exist few differences in both
terms :(1) Headhunting is specialized procedure for
executive positions while recruitment focuses on forming a
team of employees for the organization.
(2) Headhunting is bit complex search process
because of the need to fill vital positions while traditional
recruitment does not require that much effort to select the
Main Objective of Headhunting
As, the corporate world is entirely regulated and based upon
the People, overlooking the significance of any individual
employee can lead to heavy losses. Thus, headhunting
process aims at filling the important positions of the
company with the following objective in mind :• To bridge the demand-supply gap.
• To maintain a long-lasting relationship.
• To build a sense of integrity
Flowchart for the headhunting
• Identify and analyze the prospective employee and
understand his or her career goals.
• Hold a talk with the employee and convince him/her for your
• If he/she is convinced, hold a formal meeting regarding the
• If everything is done and confirmed, ask the candidate to
join and bring along all necessary documents.
Benefits of hiring a headhunting
• They alleviate the task of finding potential candidate for the
• They save both time and money of the organization as set
themselves responsible for the work right from managing
resources to hiring experts for the search process.
• With their experience and skills, one can stay assured of the
most suitable employee for their organization.
• Besides hiring, headhunting companies also accompany
other processes such as follow-ups and coaching to
ascertain that the new employee is not left struggling.