Online Marketing at an Art Show By Artisan Direct Ltd: http://www.ArtisanDirectLtd.net
• Picking the Right Show – for Promoting Your Art• Preparing• Going to the Show• Follow Up
• Consider whether the marketing aspects of the fair before applying:• Is there a buzz among other artists about the fair?• How many buyers does it attract?• What kind of marketing does the fair engage in?• Does the art fair engage in Social Media – check out its Facebook, blog and Twitter activity• What do other artists say about the fair on discussion boards?
• Post announcement on your web site and blog• Send out press releases to your local news sites• Announce it on your local art discussion online boards• Post it on your Facebook personal account AND Facebook business page• Use your Twitter account• Post it on LinkedIn and your LinkedIn Discussion Groups• Create an Instagram account – if you have an Android or iPhone
• Collect Business Cards from Everyone You Meet• Take Photos of the Event – Post them Via Your Cell Phone on: • Your blog • Facebook account • Twitter – via Twit Pics • Use Your Instagram account to post photos
• Reach out to your new contacts with the business cards you collected• “Like” them on Facebook• Comment on their blogs• Follow them on Pinterest• Send an @greeting out to them on Twitter• Link to them on Linked in• Email a note – simply acknowledging that you enjoyed meeting them – and encouraging them to follow you on your blog, Facebook, Twitter, pinterest and LinkedIn
• Contact Artisan Direct Ltd. About getting your art in Major Art Shows• We handle the administrative and shipping details – and provide a substantial savings• For more information, see: • http://www.ArtisanDirectLtd.net • Facebook.com/ArtisanDirectLtd