Brand diagnosis and research
WHAT I DO
1. Frame-of-reference. (Competitors, audience, business profile, opportunities,
threats and mandatory elements – key factors that may affect the new brand’s
2. Semiotic analysis. Review all available material in terms of unconscious social
and cultural coding.
3. Compare. Desk research to review naming and brand conventions against
those that already exist.
4. Promise. Agree audience profile, business positioning, key messages, options
and constraints on the project.
5. Logo & Layout. We’ll show you recommendations on a visual approach for
your website, together with initial proposals for your logo.
Before I start on the creative process, I get under the skin of your organisation, your
customers, your proposition, your product architecture, your opportunity.
My purpose is to discover the brand essence, or DNA of your brand promise.
Web & Visual Identity Templates
When developing a new identity, it’s essential that it be applied consistently
across all media. To achieve this I’ll prepare a master set of graphical elements
together with a set of template guidelines for the web developer to follow.
WHAT I DO
1. Logo files. Print version, web version
2. Web style PNG or PSD template files providing pixel perfect layout variations,
colour ways, typographic conventions, navigation and structural
recommendations. I’ll work with the developer to ensure that my proposals
match his ability to deliver them.
3. Digital Stationery Letterhead and Email style guide
4. Business Card Business card design
(Print not included)