Be the first to like this
We ran a survey targeted at Yiftee's existing consumers and asked for their feedback in regards to gifting trends of 2017 & 2018. This survey can give business owners insight on how to target customers this Holiday Season through selling eGift cards.
1. Yiftee Consumer Survey: Consumer Gift Card Spending Trends - Survey responses collected from 1,500 gift card buyers.
2. If given a free offer, 53% of customers prefer a $5 eGift card
3. 77% of customers prefer to receive and store coupons on their phones
4. Consumers frequently forget about a coupon they have clipped until after it has expired
5. 84% of consumers say that an incentive would push them to purchase one brand's gift card over another brand's
6. Consumers prefer sending eGift cards over plastic gift cards
7. Quickness of gift card delivery and delivery method are the main reasons why consumers have sent eGift cards in the past
8. 85% of consumers believe a $5 eGift card is more meaningful than a $5 coupon
9. 75% of consumers would text-in to a brand they frequent to receive an offer
10. 97% of consumers think it's a nice gesture to receive a freebie gift on their birthday.
11. Contact us: email@example.com or (650) 564-4438