WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT US…
“SAP congratulates Arteria Technologies for excelling in “…Thanks for the effort put into creating the ‘new look’.
their partnership with SAP and winning the ‘Best SAP Even our Head of HR & Strategy appreciated the work
NetWeaver Process Integration Partner’ Award,” said done.
Mr. Simon Dale, Senior Vice President and CTO, SAP Thanks guys for all the hard work which has been put in
APJ. “Arteria has extended the value of SAP NetWeaver on your side to make this happen.”
to our customers and has empowered them with tools
and methodologies for achieving business excellence. Udayraj Prabhu,
Head Business Applications
We look forward to working together further to continue
to drive co-innovation and provide further value for our
“I would like to thank you and your team for a well
Simon Dale executed piece of work, carried out in time. It was a
Senior Vice President and CTO, SAP APJ. pleasure working with you guys.”
“Good and Great. Efforts of the Team are very much
Director of Engineering
recognized. Congratulations !!!!! Keep it up.”
SCA Technologies LLC
Vice President & Group Head of IT
WHO ARE WE
A SAP NETWEAVER SERVICES PARTNER
“BEST SAP NETWEAVER PROCESS INTEGRATION PARTNER 2007”
Arteria Technologies is a SAP NetWeaver services partner People
that enables customers to maximize their investments in Team Arteria consists of talented professionals
SAP products using the SAP NetWeaver technology stack. with extensive experience in several multinationals
We operate from the renowned International Technology including SAP AG, SAP Labs and Intel.
Park in Bangalore, India and possess vast industry verticals
experience and quality oriented delivery approach to Some of the key members of the Arteria team are
provide cost effective solutions to our customers. accredited with patents in Technology and
Enterprise Application Development.
Arteria helps its customers in the complete IT cycle that We are also active contributors on the SAP
begins from inception to continuous improvement of their Developer Network (SDN) and some of these
technology investment. contributions have featured as “best practices”.
We offer services that range from evaluating the right
SAP technologies, to ensuring that our customers always Methodologies & Quality Practices
derive measurable business benefits out of their SAP
As an ISO 9001:2000 and ISO 27001:2005 company, we
have processes and security measures in place to execute
We believe, in the field of SAP, experience matters, and our and deliver on software projects.
deep understanding of business issues and the expertise Arteria follows PMI aligned Project Management principles
in utilizing SAP NetWeaver technology for solving them is to manage scope, cost and schedule.
what distinguishes us from our peers.
Our strength is in our ability to focus on architecture, re-
Arteria believes in Quality. We pay highest attention to this use and maintainability by using proven software design
aspect in our consultancy services and this is reflected in our principles and methodologies.
pool of SAP certified consultants, our delivery processes, Our team has experience of working in multi - cultural teams
and our solutions. and we have built up communication infrastructure and
Arteria’s strength is its innovative methodology, the procedures for data access / control that allow projects to be
expertise with SAP NetWeaver, and the global experience executed in an isolated (network) environment.
in helping customers use SAP technologies to grow their We have well defined processes, service level objectives
business. and methodologies to control engagement risks and meet
the challenges of offshore delivery.
Establishing Business Networks B2B Integration Scenarios (EDI)
Partner Portal for Dealers • End-to-End services for implementing your customer
supplier EDI guidelines using SAP NetWeaver platform
• Design a Common Framework for electronic business
transaction with customers for improving supply chain
Arteria’s Partner Portal for dealers provides dealers access efficiencies
to mySAP ERP data in real time via SAP NetWeaver Portal. • Security and Monitoring framework to ensure legal
This solution enables our customer and its dealers to compliance
function more efficiently and collaborate with each other
better. In addition, our customer saves costs involved in • Accelerators to help in quick go-live
managing a dealer support center and the time consumed
to get and update data in the mySAP ERP reduces
Capturing Secondary Sales through
drastically. Channel Collaboration
Features: Arteria can help you in collaboration amongst your
branches, distributors & dealers by creating a business
Collaborative Order Management, Collaborative Inventory
network to capture secondary sales information which can
Management, Product Catalog and Pricing, Status
be used to enhance business productivity.
Reports, Dealer Offers and News, Self Service, Alerts and
Notification. Arteria’s custom solution can help you get a centralized
view of data from each of your business partners/dealers to
enhance stock visibility, outstanding payments & delivery
• The dealer and our customer now have the same view
information. By capturing this secondary sales information
of the data in real time.
from your network, Arteria can integrate it with SAP ERP/BI
• The costs incurred in maintaining Dealer Support information to provide accurate and consistent reporting
Center will come down drastically as this will only be for better decision making.
required in case Dealers are not able to access the
• The new process is completely automated hence the Enterprise Information
chances of errors due to manual interaction will become nil.
Partner Portal for Suppliers
• Implement a Business Intelligence strategy using SAP
• Design and implement data marts and warehouses with
Arteria’s Partner Portal for Suppliers provides suppliers
SAP and non-SAP data sources
access to mySAP ERP data via SAP NetWeaver Portal. This
solution enables our customer and its suppliers to function • Pre-built Analytical Dashboards for actionable analytics
more efficiently as now both of them have the same view • Specialized analytics using Business Objects solutions
of the data. In addition, our customer saves costs involved (Crystal reports & others)
in managing a supplier support center. Since this solution
also provides collaboration features, the time consumed in Master Data Management
getting information or solving issues is reduced to a large
• Assessment services for developing MDM roadmap &
Features: • Implementing MDM to achieve a consolidated repository
Collaborative Order Management, Alerts and Notification, of high quality master data
Materials Management, Status Reports, Self Service,
Supplier Message Board, Security • Syndicating master data to ERP and data warehouses
to achieve a coherent view
• The supplier and our customer now have the same Enterprise Search
view of the data. Arteria can assist you in setting up a information lookup
framework using SAP NetWeaver Enterprise Search for
• There is transparency because of real-time
searching across different data sources simultaneously
information. Also with the use of SAP NetWeaver
— within both structured data (ERP , Business Intelligence
based Solution, its now easy to incorporate any
& other transactional data) and unstructured data (such as
changes in the processes due to changing needs.
PDFs, Microsoft Office formats, and HTML) — all from a
• SAP NetWeaver Portal provides role based access single entry point in your work environment
making sure that supplier views only his information.
Business Process Management LIMS etc.) to the Enterprise SAP Systems (ERP, SCM, BI
ESOA • Pre-built catalog of dashboards for shop-floor roles to
• Enterprise SOA Roadmap Assessment for SOA adoption provide intelligence to your manufacturing facility
• Build Proof-of-Concepts using SAP Enterprise Services • Providing multi-channel (SMS, E-Mail and Portal
Repository (ESR) etc.) alert & notification framework for plant activities
(production, maintenance, goods movement etc.)
• Discover, Design, Implement and Operate SOA to
leverage your existing applications Bank Connectivity for Straight Through
SAP Enterprise Modelling Applications by Processing
IDS Scheer (ARIS BPM) • Real time integration of your SAP ERP solution with
Bank for transaction processing thereby reducing
• Arteria can help manage process life cycle from business manual efforts & increasing efficiency.
process design/modelling, analysis, optimization, and
• Help your organization in Process performance User Productivity Enhancement
management & also to establish continuous process
Expertise in configuring SAP NetWeaver Enterprise Portal
Business Task Management to provide personalized, secure interface that unifies
enterprise applications and processes from both SAP
• Pre-built catalog of Workflows and third-party sources. Arteria can also help in creating
• Automate process flows and exception triggered ‘Corporate Branded’ look & feel.
notifications Improved productivity of business users through
• Provide Monitoring of Task Progress Collaboration, Knowledge Management, Outlook and
• Enable simple and centralized access to tasks
Arteria can help extend SAP ERP to External Community
• Develop Off-line and On-line Forms-based business (Suppliers, Dealers and Customers etc.)
Composites & Custom Development
• ABAP and Java WebDynpro technologies to web-enable
• Build composite applications for business processes SAP and non-SAP applications
spanning heterogeneous systems
• Develop pattern based process oriented user interface
• Arteria’s Methodology and Accelerators help in rapid to achieve better user productivity
development of user-centric composites
• Integrate with Portal to achieve role based access to
Business Process Integration SAP Interactive Forms by Adobe
• Arteria can help Integrate interactive PDF documents
• Design and Implement Integration Architecture using into business processes driven by SAP applications.
SAP NetWeaver Process Integration.
• Pre-built scenarios to automate paper based forms
• Integration services for connecting disparate applications process for common business scenarios in Procurement,
(SAP and non-SAP) and systems with comprehensive Materials Management, HR and Sales
monitoring and alert architecture.
• Generate forms that contain data extracted from SAP
• Connectivity with all kinds of applications in a systems & can be submitted back into SAP with data
heterogeneous landscape to offer a uniform Enterprise filled in by the users.
Integration Layer (EAI/ESB)
• Off-line forms for extended processes to occasionally
• Create and Execute cross application business processes connected users combined with workflow to initiate
that can be measured for process efficiency automated follow-up steps.
SAP Manufacturing Intelligence & SAP Document Access by Open Text
• Integrated Enterprise Content Management for SAP
• Helping you achieve Manufacturing Synchronization transactions and unstructured content plan and
by connecting various types of systems in your shop Implement process oriented view of documents
floor (PLC, DCS, SCADA, MES, RFID, Weigh-bridge and and transactions
• Document and Data Archiving implementation to System Maintenance and Remote support
reduce SAP database growth services
• Design & Maintenance of Monitoring and Security
Mobile Enablement of SAP Applications Architecture
• Extend Core processes to mobile users • System Health checkup
• Support for connected or disconnected mode • SAP BASIS Installation, consolidation, configuration &
• Alerts and Reports upgrade services.
• Implement role based secure solutions for supply chain,
travel and asset management Business Process Extensions – SAP
• Enable standard SAP applications and content Solution Extensions
Duet SAP Document Access and
• Arteria can provide your employees access to SAP Archiving by Open Text
enterprise business processes and intelligence from Arteria’s implementation services for SAP Document
within the Microsoft Office environment Access & Archiving can help you in
• Design and Implement SAP pre-delivered scenarios for Duet • Instant Information Access
• Undertake ROI study for the implementation Provide a single point of access to all business information
no matter where it originates or what form it takes -
from SAP or non-SAP sources. Provide 360 degree view
System Maintenance and to all information without leaving the SAP application.
Optimization Easily handle unstructured content, ranging from paper
documents to e-mail, and incorporate it into your core SAP
Solution Manager enterprise applications.
• Accelerators and packaged services for Solution • Reduce IT Costs
Manager Scenarios Reduce storage costs by capturing electronic and paper
• Implement system and business process monitoring for content in a secure archive, while maintaining easy
your landscape accessibility with lower-cost storage media. Optimize
system performance by offloading older data to reduce
• Setup service desk/support desk and change request administration effort and accelerate system upgrades and
management for optimizing IT processes
• Use Solution Manager Diagnostics for efficient and safe
root cause analysis • Reduce risk and increase compliance
Minimize risk by improving process transparency and
Identity Management capturing and managing vital content related to a business
process and the associated document audit trail. Meet
• Arteria can manage user provisioning & permissions
electronic document retention requirements with secure,
across heterogeneous environments based on the
compliant long term storage of archived data in durable
business role of each user.
and unalterable form.
• Reduce the administrative and support cost associated
with IT support for user-id/password management and • High Scalability
increase user’s satisfaction level Improve departmental process by integrating content
within core business processes to increase responsiveness
Solution Lifecycle Management and efficiency.
• Setup Software Lifecycle Management for Java SAP Incentive Administration by Vistex
Development using NWDI
By implementing SAP Incentive Administration by Vistex,
• Landscape Design for planning and modelling your Arteria can help you with
• Software Logistics using new tools like CTS+ for • Streamlining Incentive Management
SAP Incentive Administration streamlines incentive
managing application lifecycle
compensation management processes, prevents
• Implement Software Operations tool for efficiently and overpayments, and can achieve extensive savings in
reliably running SAP NetWeaver Landscape labor costs. It can also provide full life cycle support for
business-critical order-to-cash sub-processes, such as sales
commissions, broker fees, royalty payments, sales and
purchasing performance-based rebate-type incentives.
SAP Paybacks & Chargebacks by Vistex
By implementing SAP Paybacks & Chargebacks Solution,
Arteria can help you with:
• Managing the Entire Paybacks and Chargebacks Life
SAP Paybacks and Chargebacks addresses the entire
spectrum of these processes, from program inception and
bill-back claims adjudication to real-time financial postings
and advanced reporting and analytics. You can manage
the entire payback or chargeback rebate process life cycle,
from claim initiation and receipt through adjudication,
accrual, settlement, and post-settlement adjustment.
• Managing Complex Transactions Easily
You can easily manage the complexities of trade spending,
provide a key service to channel/trading partners, and
strengthen your ability to compete and grow profitably.
ABAP Custom Development
• Development of custom add-on modules within various
• Creating and configuring workflow scenarios
• Web enabling SAP applications using BSP / ABAP
• Design and development of forms using Adobe
Document Services and SmartForms
• Migration of SAP Script
• Upgrade Checks
• Enhancing standard SAP Applications
• Migration of legacy data using standard SAP and custom
SAP e-Partner Certification
As part of the SAP ISV Enablement Partner Network and
Solution Provider program, Arteria is committed to helping
ISV to port their products onto to the SAP NetWeaver
platform. In this area, Arteria is already leading a project
that would enable a software and services provider in the
health sciences industry to integrate and port their product
portfolio with SAP NetWeaver and SAP ERP 2005. Arteria
also helps the ISVs in the certification of the products as
PBNW or xApp by working with ICC of SAP.
Arteria Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Unit 11, 1st Floor, Innovator, International Tech Park, Whitefield, Bangalore - 560 066. India.
Tel : +91 80 4147 3472 Fax : +91 80 4147 3470 e-mail: email@example.com
SAP, SAP NetWeaver, xApps and other SAP products and services are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP AG in Germany and in several other countries all over the world