Would like to Engage
To Educate Future Teachers on how to teach
students how to plant the Seed to Feed with;
Educational School Seed Bank
& Nursery Art and Gardens
Saving our world means environmentally active students.
Children in schools must learn the fundamentals to Permaculture and Horticulture skills.
Schools and school boards have a vital role to play in achieving this goal.
Each seed planted feeds the body, mind and spirit
• Seed Your City is a Food Security Program that helps preserve
Heirloom Seeds within communities.
• Students plant the Seeds to feed in gardens on school
playgrounds. Seeds are collected for the Feed Your City
• Seeds from the Seed your School Program will be propagated
on roof tops for Urban Agriculture food Security Systems.
• We Convert 1000 sq ft or more areas into Seed Bank garden nurseries. Each school will take
pride and care in enriching their playgrounds with Art and Gardens and can build seed banks
that are part of the Seed Your City to Feed Your City Organizations National Genelogical Seed
• Schools will develop unique Summer Arts Programs that are inspired through The first Art‐
the Art of Horticulture.
• People within the community will come together with Artists, musicians, actors, Industrial
designers, carpenters and so many more talented people will inspire students, parents,
neighbors to enhance and enrich school properties into Cultural Arts and Horticultural
• The “Seed Your School” Program transforms school green spaces and rooftops into, “hands
on”, “living models” of seed and food production systems.
• According to a Study done by our partner
Professor Hitash Doshi of Ryerson, there is an
available 50 million Sq Meters of roof space in
Toronto that can grow food.
“Seed Your City” initiative creates a vital food security system for cities and
neighborhoods. For those of us who have actively taken an integral roll in
growing our own food we know how hard it is to care for your seeds to
• Everyone can be part of the movement and create new distribution
channels to local restaurants and produce retailers, creating a healthier
• Program is Supported by numerous Non profits, Government
representatives, Businesses, Social entrepreneurs, Environmental activists,
teachers and citizens of Planet Earth.
• It is our goal to cause a paradigm shift in the way we teach children and
cities how to plant the seed to feed ourselves.
Production goes to the students, parents and
neighbors who take care of the gardens.
Community shared Agriculture basket shares.
1 hour of labour = 1 Basket of food.
Given back to the elderly and poor of the community
students delivery on their bicycles baskets of fresh
produce to those who are in need.
1/3 of the yield is kept for seeds for the Seed Your City Program.
The Non Profit soon to be one of Canada’s Newest Charities
Feed your City Organization will give $1.00 per Vegetable seed that
students and schools collect.
I hope we can plant the seeds to feed the future.
For more information Contact
416 995 0074