This session will provide an overview on how Grupo Posadas, a leading Mexican hospitality company, transformed its Sourcing and Procurement model.
• A standardized sourcing and supplier management process. USD 27.3 million in savings in 2.5 years which accounts for 18% savings against the baseline
• Improved leveraging of customer needs and buying power
• Focused compliance and use of contracts. In 2012 compliance has improved to 96%
• Enhanced communication of customer requirements
• Standard key performance metrics