1.What was the name of his company?
• A Hungarian immigrant, Wilhelm Fried Fuchs settled
in New York in the late 19th century. A combination of
the stock market crash, a car accident injury, and
government antitrust action forced him into a
protracted seven-year struggle of the company he
formed. He also attempted to bribe the judge and
got thrown in jail .
• He finally gave up and retired from his business in
1936. No Hollywood producers came for his funeral.
2. Identify their second channel
• Their second youtube channel contains just 3
videos and the about page says –
• “This is _______ main youtube channel ka
garib chota bhai. Because every Salman needs
• The garib chota bhai has more than 1.2 million
3.Why is it famous?
• Théâtre de Liège is a theatre in liege, Belgium.
• In July 2015 , a local designer who designed
the logo for this theater sued someone for
allegedly plagiarizing his logo. Whom did he
• Image follows
4. What does this denote?
• Since this system of correction was
implemented in 1972, 26 ________have been
inserted, the most recent on June 30, 2015 at
• Without such a correction, time reckoned
by Earth's rotation drifts away from atomic
time because of irregularities in the Earth's
rate of rotation.
• Image follows.
6. Why did it bomb?
• United Passions is a 2014 English-language French drama film
starring Tim Roth, Gérard Depardieu, and Sam Neill, and is
directed by Frédéric Auburtin. It premiered at the Cannes Film
Festival on 18 May 2014.
• The film was released in North America on 5 June 2015,
grossing a mere $918 in its opening weekend.
• FIFA provided £16m of the film's £19m budget.
• Who does Tim Roth play in the film?
The creation of FIFA. One week after
the film released, top FIFA officials
7. Find the missing film
• The films listed below have been cited by a variety of
notable critics in varying media sources as being among
the worst films ever made.
• 1979 - Caligula
• 1997 – Batman & Robin
• 2004- Catwoman
• 2007 - ?????
• 2008 – Disaster movie
• 2014 – Humshakals
11.Fill in the blanks.
• In Which Annie Gives it Those Ones is a 1989
Indian TV film with screenplay byArundhati
Roy (who also acts in the film), direction
by Pradip Krishen, and starring Arjun Raina as
the title character, along with Roshan
Seth and _________. This film was the
recipient of two National Awards in 1989.
Google introduced a playable Pacman
Doodle which was estimated to have taken
up 4,819,352 hours of employee time,
costing the economy an estimated
13. X was ranked No1 in the Forbes Fictional 15-
a listing of the richest Fictional characters. X’s
net worth was estimated to be “ infinite”. But
after receiving countless letters protesting his
selection, he was dropped from the list since
2006. Id X?
Forbes had to drop Santa Claus after getting
bombarded by letters from outraged children
insisting that he is real and not a fictional Character.
14.LifeSpring Hospitals, is an Indian hospital chain,
which provides low cost maternity care to women
from the low-income group in Hyderabad. It was
established in 2005 as a 50-50 joint
venture between Acumen Fund, a U.S.-based
nonprofit global venture philanthropy fund and
an Indian Public sector Company (X). It currently
operates 12 hospitals in Hyderabad and plans to
expand to 100 hospitals across India in the next 5
years. Id the Indian Company (X) ?
• PayPal Mafia: PayPal Mafia" is a term used to indicate a group of
former PayPal employees and founders who have went on to start wildly
successful ventures. The name became famous after this photoshoot for
the Fortune Magazine , in which they dressed up as members of the
• Back row from left: Jawed Karim, co-founder Youtube; Jeremy
Stoppelman CEO Yelp; Andrew McCormack, managing partner Laiola
Restaurant; Premal Shah, Pres of Kiva; 2nd row from left: Luke Nosek,
managing partner The Founders Fund; Kenny Howery, managing partner
The Founders Fund; David Sacks, CEO Geni and Room 9 Entertainment;
Peter Thiel, CEO Clarium Capital and Founders Fund; Keith Rabois, VP BIz
Dev at Slide and original Youtube Investor; Reid Hoffman, Founder
Linkedin; Max Levchin, CEO Slide; Roelof Botha, partner Sequoia Capital;
Russel Simmons, CTO and co-founder of Yelp
• Missing from the pic is Elon Musk , founder of Tesla and Space X
16.This is the Golden Disc carried by the Voyager, the 1st
spacecraft to cross into the interstellar space. Id the funda
behind this image etched on the record
• It is a “we are here” map , which shows the location
of our solar system with respect to 14 Pulsars. The
binary code defines the frequency of the pulses.
• There were concerns that this information
shouldn’t be included , as it may jeopardize our
17. The Wikipedia logo which was changed in 2010 met with
protests for dropping the character from a unique language ,
from its logo. Id this language?
• On the left is “Micromax” a mutant superhero
in the Marvel Comic World with the power to
increase, decrease or redistribute his body
mass, allowing for dramatic size change.
• Asin is married to Rahul Sharma- the Co-
founder of Micromax Mobiles.
19.He was the the founder and chairman of Internet
Users Community of India (IUCI) ,played a major role
in setting up internet organisations like the Ethical
Hackers Association and was also one of the first in
the country to operate a website at
www.junglee.org.in The once-compulsive smoker
said famously on a video podcast that “the mouse
took my cigarette away”. Id this Multifaceted