• Before our game starts, the player will have the
chance to customize their character as they like.
• The game takes place in a hospital, the main
character does not remember how they got there so
throughout the game they try to escape while they
come across other people who also seem trapped.
• Our character, now terrified, is ready to begin their
• Our character wakes up in an empty room
feeling confused. Realizing their situation
they get up and start analyzing and
investigating the room.
• Leaving the room, and throughout the
game, voices can be heard from behind
our character and also questionable
figures that resemble humans can be seen,
• At times the figures are chasing our
character and we must hide, otherwise we
will pass out.
• A main task for the player is to recognize
what’s real and what’s not. Being able to
tell whether you come across a real
human or not, plays a major role in the
game. If you interact with the fake, your
insanity level will go up.
• Finishing, our character finds the exit. As
they search for the key they come across
a file that writes their name. As they open
it they see a medical report.
• It states that our main character is
suffering with catatonic schizophrenia.
• The purpose of this game is to educate people about
chronic mental illnesses, and how daily life is for the
schizophrenic, as most people believe that
individuals with mental disorders are crazy.
• If this game will ever be created our player will get
different points of views from other patients that will
suggest different kinds of mental disorders.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR ATTENTION
- SONG: SILENT HILL SHATTERED MEMORIES- ACCEPTANCE INSTRUMENTAL