Anver Puthen Purayil
Telephone (Office): +97143220475
Seeking a challenging and responsible position in an enterprising organization
where opportunities exist for innovation, knowledge enhancement and
1) Organization : Dubai Electricity & Water Authority (DEWA) Dubai. U.A.E
Duration : November 2007 to till date
Position Held : Sr. Technician
• Inspection of HV & LV Electricity Meters Connected for Industrial, Commercial &
• Inspection and Follow up in Defaulters Consumer premises, who are stealing Electricity
• Replacement of Electricity and Water Meters with AMI Meters.
• Disconnection and Reconnection of Electricity and Water Supply.
• Updating of Meter inspection, replacement & Disconnection / reconnection data in SAP.
• Attending and resolving of consumer complaints of High consumption.
• HS&E related work and Safety Coordination.
2) Organization : Al Amana Private School. Sharjah
Duration : Oct. 2006 to Aug. 2007.
Position Held : Office Asst. cum Electrical Supervisor.
• Assisting to the administration section of the school.
• Responsible for all documentation assistance.
• Filing the documents of each student in an easy accessible method.
• Store management and inventory control.
• Installing and repairing all electrical and plumbing devices.
• Electrical and plumbing maintenance.
• Supervising the subordinate maintenance staff.
3) Organization : General Electronics. Kuttiadi, Kerala.
Duration : Feb. 2000 to Aug. 2005
Position Held : Supervisor
• Supervising general wiring of buildings and workshops.
• Supervising subordinates in the technical workshop.
• Repairing electronic and electrical devices.
• Assembling Invertors and UPS.
4) Organization : Electro Technical Institute
Duration : Aug 1998 April 1999
Position Held : Trainer
• Worked as Technical Instructor.
• Supervising students in the technical laboratory.
• Coordinating & arranging project works of students.
• Preparing monthly reports for the section supervisor.
• Maintaining list of equipment in the Lab.
• Diploma in Electronics Engineering. (State Board of Technical Education – Kerala India)
• Electrical Wireman License. (Kerala State Electricity Licensing Board)
• Certificate in Office Management with Financial Accounting. (SIIT Vatakara)
• Certificate in Electrical Engg. (Prom-tech Institute of Engineering. Vatakara)
• Pre-Degree Course (Calicut University)
• SSLC (Gen. Education Dept. Govt. of Kerala)
• Windows Operating Systems
• MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access)
• Internet & E-mail
Nationality : Indian
Gender : Male
Passport Number : J6435661
Visa Status : Employment Visa
Date of Birth : 26th
Driving License : Valid UAE driving license (Light Vehicle)
Languages Known : English, Hindi, and Malayalam
Typewriting : English
Hard working, Self-Motivated, Honest with strong interpersonal skills, Quick understanding ability
and Dynamic friendly approach.