Successfully reported this slideshow.
Activate your 14 day free trial to unlock unlimited reading.
• Born in Andhra pradesh, this man was a
freedom fighter. His name is Pingali Venkayya.
Though he fought for the country, he was
forgotten by the countrymen after
independence and died due to poverty in 1963.
• Till date, he is mostly remembered for creating
which national emblem ?
(Hint is given in the slide)
When did constituent Assembly of India adopt the ‘Indian Constitution’ ?
A. 26th January, 1947 B. 26th January, 1950
C. 26th November, 1949 D. 26th November, 1950
• Option C is correct.
• Our constitution was adopted on 26th November, 1949.
• It was implemented/ became effective from 26th January, 1950.
• Zain -ul Abideen Hasan was son of a collector from Hyderabad, who went to
study engineering in Germany. There he met with Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose
and got inspired. Later, he gave up his studies and became Netaji’s secretary and
also got a designated post in INA.
• Bose wanted an Indian style salute in his army thus asked for suggestions. Then
Hasan came up with a slogan which means “Indian triumph” and Netaji gladly
accepted the term which is still now popular among us. We use the term to show
gratitude to our country.
• Which term did Zain-ul-Abideen-Hasan coin for the first time ever ?
• How these presidents of different countries related to Indian
Republic Day ? (yearwise)
2017- President of UAE 2018- President of Indonesia 2019- President of South Africa
2020- President of Brazil 2021- Nil
• They were the Chief Guest of Indian Republic Day.
• This year in 2021, No guest was invited due to COVID-19 Pandemic.
Hon’ble PM with Chief Guest (2020)
If you write a letter to a PIN Code which starts with “9”, it will reach to -
A. Prime Minister office B. Supreme Court
C. Rashtrapati Bhavan D. Army Post Office
• Option D is Correct.
• Digit 9 is reserved for the Army Postal Service.
• This photo of Gandhiji was taken in 1946 outside Rashtrapati Bhavan. The other
man in the photo is Lord Frederick William Pethick-Lawrence, a British politician.
• What is the significance of this particular photograph of Gandhiji among Indians ?
• This portrait of Gandhiji used in Banknotes (Indian currency).
• In the upcoming Bollywood movie, Vicky Kaushal will
portray the role of a revolutionary freedom fighter.
• This freedom fighter took a sweet revenge of
Jalianwalabagh massacre by assassinating Michael
O’Dwyer, the cruel british officer who ordered to shoot
against the crowd.
• Hence, all Indian still remember this brave revolutionary
• Name the revolutionary freedom fighter.
• In 1984, Mr. Rakesh Sharma became first Indian cosmonaut to travel
to space. During that time, PM Indira Gandhi in a joint news
conference spoke with him.
• Indira Gandhi asked to Rakesh Sharma, “How does India look like
from space ?”
• What was the answer given by Mr. Sharma ?